Howdy

SneakyCyber

Newly Enlightened
Long time lurker first time posting.
Brief background: Computers and computer technology since 1986 (I was 8 yrs old). Electronics ever since I could pick up a screwdriver and take apart my dads radio ( about the same length as computers). I volunteer at Bleepingcomputer.com as a hardware Advisor. I am studying at the local University for Associate of Applied Buisness in Information Technology and will be receiving my BA in Electrical Engineering from The University Of Toledo (whenever I get finished). I am very knowledgeable in Automotive electrical systems as well which is what got me interested in LED technology and thus finding Candlepowerforums. I am starting my first Maglite mod using shdwkeeper's thread. Thanks to him this evening for getting me started! I was an ASE certified auto mechanic out of Highschool untill I got started in college. Then I went into Car Audio and mobile video installation. Currently I am working at a local Pizza joint to put me through college. (My typing stinks I hope we have a good spell checker here on the forums) :crackup:

SneakyCyber

Newly Enlightened
Yes it does and it works beautifully when I wait long enough to let it work. I type very fast but sometimes I hit the wrong keys.