I am in LOVE XOXOXOXOX.

GotDogs

Newly Enlightened
I just got home to find a package waiting for me. It was my order from BUGOUT. Two JetBeams, M1X and a Jet III M/LE R2. Stunning is the best way for me to describe them. They feel GREAT in the hand, nice weight, well built and just plain PRETTY. I am a new Flashlight guy ( never knew I was one ). This is addictive. My small collection is growing. I have a few Olights that I find equally NICE. I am to the point where Ti's (Don't have any) and more Surefires are in order. WHEN DOES THE MADNESS END?????
HELP!!!!
John :shakehead

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got home to find a package waiting for me. It was my order from BUGOUT. Two JetBeams, M1X and a Jet III M/LE R2. Stunning is the best way for me to describe them. They feel GREAT in the hand, nice weight, well built and just plain PRETTY. I am a new Flashlight guy ( never knew I was one ). This is addictive. My small collection is growing. I have a few Olights that I find equally NICE. I am to the point where Ti's (Don't have any) and more Surefires are in order.WHEN DOES THE MADNESS END?????
HELP!!!!

hi john,

it doesnt end.....ever. new technologies = new lights = empty wallets

GotDogs

Newly Enlightened
13 lights/25 posts and you're already wondering about an end? You're still on the introduction..

My friend, That is an understatment!!! :D " Gotta luv It " I forgot to read the FAQ's ?? One light per post, Ok, Ok, I promise to work on that. :poke:

Thanks,
John

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got home to find a package waiting for me. It was my order from BUGOUT. Two JetBeams, M1X and a Jet III M/LE R2. Stunning is the best way for me to describe them. They feel GREAT in the hand, nice weight, well built and just plain PRETTY. I am a new Flashlight guy ( never knew I was one ). This is addictive. My small collection is growing. I have a few Olights that I find equally NICE. I am to the point where Ti's (Don't have any) and more Surefires are in order. WHEN DOES THE MADNESS END?????
HELP!!!!

When you realize one of two things,

1. P60 drop-ins are a lot cheaper than upgrading to new lights everytime a new emitter comes out.

2. Incans and HID's are superior anyways.

(sorry couldn't resist :) )

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just got a Jet-III PRO Ti, and a M20 Ti is coming, I also have 4 pre-orders with 4sevens. *crazy*

Not just that i have sold my wallet, I'm in debt!!!! *loan sharks*

hahaa

Oh btw, anyone with a Jet-III M Ti and is willing to sell it? Or knows someone who has one and is interested to sell it? =D

thank you.

Last edited:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got home to find a package waiting for me. It was my order from BUGOUT. Two JetBeams, M1X and a Jet III M/LE R2. Stunning is the best way for me to describe them. They feel GREAT in the hand, nice weight, well built and just plain PRETTY. I am a new Flashlight guy ( never knew I was one ). This is addictive. My small collection is growing. I have a few Olights that I find equally NICE. I am to the point where Ti's (Don't have any) and more Surefires are in order.WHEN DOES THE MADNESS END?????
HELP!!!!
I agree with the appearance of the JetBeams - very nicely finished with great attention to detail - 1st class.

James.....:thumbsup:

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Wow ,two nice Jetbeams in one shipment sounds fantastic.Thanks for sharing your new arrivals. I hope you enjoy them .Thats a good way to bolster your collection.How about a few photos?:twothumbs

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're doomed. "Abandon all hope, Ye who enter here."

If you buy any Titanium lights, especially a McGizmo, you are sooo doomed.:D

It is a fun hobby, though. I consider many of my lights to be tools that are also works of art, especially my Surefires, Milky-Mods, McGizmos, my Megalennium, etc...

Good choice on the Jet Beams. I don't have any, but many CPF'ers like them a lot.:thumbsup:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is a fun hobby, though. I consider many of my lights to be tools that are also works of art, especially my Surefires, Milky-Mods, McGizmos, my Megalennium, etc...

Good choice on the Jet Beams. I don't have any, but many CPF'ers like them a lot.:thumbsup:
You might want to try one out. They're amazing! (especially after considering its relatively low price)

RGB_LED

Enlightened

+1. Just wait until you start looking at the Custom & Modified / BST threads... then, you should REALLY think about holding onto your wallet. Er, not to encourage you but the link is here... http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=56. :drool:lovecpf