M1X better thrower than Malkoff 3D?

762x51

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a 3D Mag with a Malkoff 3D drop in (P4) and I'm looking for something that will throw better but still has some usable spill. I've been looking at the Jetbeam M1X, but I'm not really sure if this will throw better or not. Anyone have both and can compare? Any other suggestions? Quality and durability is important. Thanks folks.

ergotelis

Enlightened
It will throw better,have a bigger hotspot and a lot brighter sidespill. I don't have both, but according to numbers i have seen here i am sure about that.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have a 3D Mag with a Malkoff 3D drop in (P4) and I'm looking for something that will throw better but still has some usable spill. I've been looking at the Jetbeam M1X, but I'm not really sure if this will throw better or not. Anyone have both and can compare? Any other suggestions? Quality and durability is important. Thanks folks.
It will definitely out throw it. The M1X was made for throw, hence the "Searchlight" mark on it. Just look at that huge reflector...

762x51

Newly Enlightened
That's what I figured, just wasn't sure as I haven't had the opportunity to muck with an MC-E light in person. Guess I just wanted some positive reinforcement to get me to pull the trigger. :laughing:

Thanks folks.