• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McG "dumb", Gdup, and 2AMP Flupic LE. ALL SHIPPED, THANKS CPF!

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
All items are SOLD.

1.)A Gdup Le from the shoppe, cree q4, bought in this thread https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/235099
Very little use since.
(SHIPPED)

2. "Dumb" (direct drive) light engine by Don (McGizmo). It is designed to allow you to use Aleph heads (1, 2, 3, 19) with your Surefire L1. It uses a Cree q4. Great for updating Luxeon L1's! (SHIPPED)

3.)And a 2 amp flupic Diamond Dragon from Datiled, Very nice, it has a brass can, blue glow powder and a ultra white emitter. It draws a ton of juice though. Used once (SHIPPED)

Shipping will likely be padded envelope, cheapest possible.(ALL LE's ARE SHIPPED, Tacking numbers posted.)

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB/WTT for Ti McClicky pak

I know.:faint: So nice... I'm thinking about maybe picking one up to get nitrided. Man I've got to stop spending money.:ohgeez:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS, LE's for sale (Gdup, dumb, and 2AMP Flupic!)

I'll take #1, GDuP Q4 LE, $50, please PM me your mailing address for the MO.

Thanks!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS, LE's for sale (Gdup[SPF], dumb, and 2AMP Flupic!)

Please confirm that #3 - flupic with Diamond Dragon - is multilevel

Presuming it is I will take it. Presuming also it's for Aleph compatible heads (don't know what else it would be for)

USPS Money order has been mailed

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS, LE's for sale (Gdup[SPF], dumb, and 2AMP Flupic!)

Yes, multilevel programmable ver 2.2, and for the Aleph series of lights. I'll consider it reserved.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Use Aleph heads with your SF L1, McG "dumb" LE fsot (Gdup, and 2AMP Flupic are SP

Backup noted. One item left! Extra special, limited time trade offer is available!

greenpea76

Newly Enlightened
Re: Use Aleph heads with your SF L1, McG "dumb" LE fsot (Gdup, and 2AMP Flupic are SP

Is this a direct trade for the dumbhead LE? If so, PM me your shipping address and I will purchase that shirt for you for the trade.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yup, shirt for light engine. PM sent.

greenpea76

Newly Enlightened

Shirt purcahsed. Sending your way as soon as I receive email confirmation from vendor. I'll PM you with more info.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McG "dumb", Gdup, and 2AMP Flupic LE. All items are accounted for, THANKS CPF

To be honest I was feeling pretty run down during classes today. So I came home and turned on the computer and fired up itunes. "Stairway to Heaven" comes on, and on my desk are three packages. One from Neale (Netterfly), one from Dennis (LED Zeppelin) and one from Don (McGizmo). Now most people would be thinking, "OK, where is this going?" but since this is CPF I bet you're thinking "What's in the Box!". Well it's a brandy new Ti McClicky pak!

And this is where I'd like to thank all of you, everyone who has posted here. Maybe a few are thinking "OK, why?". Well firstly because these sales helped pay for the McC but also because many of you helped build the light it was bought for (Dennis, Will, thank you). I call it my precious. Once it is nitrided it will my personal pinnacle of flashaholism that I have been seeking for years, melting retinas for miles around. With this bad boy lighting up buildings across the quad and a CPF tee I am sure to feel like some kind of deranged superhero (it's a good thing). Anyways, everyone who's posted are shining :naughty: examples of what makes CPF one of the best forums around. I sincerely thank you all for making Fall 09 a semester to remember.
Packages will ship tomorrow and tracking numbers will be PM'ed

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Neale.

All LE's are shipped, and tracking numbers have been posted. Thanks again everyone!

greenpea76

Newly Enlightened
I hope you don't take offense to this. But, how about a pic of the "CPF Superhero" with shirt and light as soon as you receive everything?
I'd like to see the light with the shirt and you in it of course to see how we've contributed to your new found love.

Latest posts