Liteflux LF2XT

jw2n

Newly Enlightened
I have spent a great deal of time trying to find the output (in lumens) on this light, and the only rating that I have found so far rated it at >1-123. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Or, does anyone know of a more accurate figure on the low end?

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
There isn't an accurate officially, scientifically tested output spec which I am aware of. Anything other than that is marketing, and this is what you'll find on the majority of other brands.

The hint here is that since the LF2XT can stand on it's own without relying so heavily on marketing that it is likely a really good light. Don't get too caught up on specs, as the average human eye can't tell the difference between 110 and 125 lumens usually. The lower end of the scale is more easily detected by human eyes though. The good thing is that the LF lights have decently low lows. Perhaps not quite on par with an HDS/ RA light, but still pretty darned good.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
It likely depends on what kind of battery you use. I would expect the most output from Li-ion then probably L92 and nimh and finally alkalines.

jw2n

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I understand only too well about the human eye not being able to tell the diff in a 15 lum variance when over a 100 lum, and the diff depending on what batt type I use. But it sure would be nice to have some no BS figures to work with. The Liteflux gets good reviews, but without some specific info, they are doing more harm than good to perspective buyers, as the competition in this class of light is brutal. For me, it is a backburner until some concrete info is available, and I have spoken to others who are the same. But, I thank you for your input all the same.

Latest posts