Limited Edition Strong Gear Stainless Steel Flashlight

xinglong83

Newly Enlightened
Got some pictures to share :)

Will post beam shots as soon as it gets dark :)

LimitedEditionStrongGearStainles-2.jpg

LimitedEditionStrongGearStainles-1.jpg

LimitedEditionStrongGearStainlessSt.jpg

Material: Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Battery Type: 1x CR123A
LED: Cree Q5
Size: Diameter 21mm, Length 84mm, Weight 86g
Circuit: High efficiency drive circuit with reverse polarity protection
Switch Type: Forward Clickie (momentary and constant on)
Brightness: Two levels of brightness (high & low)
Function: Easily adjust levels by turning head
Misc: Unit can tail stand and be used as area light with diffuser
Packaging: Comes in Aluminum gift box
Tail Switch: Stainless Steel
Diffuser: Can be purchased as an accessory

Runtime: High - 180 Lumen for 60 minutes, Low - 100 Lumen for 90 minutes.

Last edited:

ImGeo

Newly Enlightened
Is this supposed to be posted here (vs the Marketplace,) since this seems a lot like advertising

xinglong83

Newly Enlightened
But but... its not for sale :p...

Its my personal light :(

Last edited:

fatts

Newly Enlightened
Is it me, or do the "High Quality low resistance copper contacts" look to be anything BUT copper?

Norm

Retired Administrator
Is it me, or do the "High Quality low resistance copper contacts" look to be anything BUT copper?
I think it gets lost in translation usually when you read copper when it relates to a Chinese light, they mean brass.
Norm

tnforever

Newly Enlightened
Yes, Chinese refers to at least three different materials by the same word.

Copper - copper
"Yellow copper" - brass
"Green copper" - bronze

Locally not everyone will be able to translate which "copper" refers to which metal/alloy

chef4850

Enlightened
there is something that is bothering me about this "light" TRUST!!!!. I made the comment that the light looks like a "rebranded" jetbeam e3p. I realize it is a different battery config. Here is the issue I have. Shouldn't all jetbeam lights be just that JETBEAM LIGHTS. It just makes me wonder if jetbeam is really producing their lights or are they just buying others and putting their name on them. Please don't get me wrong I am a big fan of jetbeam but it is just sitting wrong with me. When I purchase a jetbeam light for the quality, etc. I would like to TRUST that the light is in fact a jetbeam light. Not just another light with their name on it. Just my 2 cents. Chef

dooz

Newly Enlightened
Well maybe Jetbeam make StongGear lights... who knows? :rolleyes:

Where did you get that from? I like it!

xinglong83

Newly Enlightened
there is something that is bothering me about this "light" TRUST!!!!. I made the comment that the light looks like a "rebranded" jetbeam e3p. I realize it is a different battery config. Here is the issue I have. Shouldn't all jetbeam lights be just that JETBEAM LIGHTS. It just makes me wonder if jetbeam is really producing their lights or are they just buying others and putting their name on them. Please don't get me wrong I am a big fan of jetbeam but it is just sitting wrong with me. When I purchase a jetbeam light for the quality, etc. I would like to TRUST that the light is in fact a jetbeam light. Not just another light with their name on it. Just my 2 cents. Chef

Well maybe Jetbeam make StongGear lights... who knows? :rolleyes:

Where did you get that from? I like it!

dooz just guessed it correctly :thumbsup:

fatts

Newly Enlightened
dooz just guessed it correctly :thumbsup:

Erm forgive me for being skeptical, but do you have any evidence?

I don't see why Jetbeam wouldn't release it under their brand name if it was their product?

xinglong83

Newly Enlightened
It was specially made, just like how Some companies make products for other companies under that other company's brand.

Btw, any idea of what other shots I can do? Beamshots?

Last edited:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand where you're coming from, but rebranding simply happens all too often. Why do you think iPod/iPhone/icecream batteries blow up when they feel like it? :crackup:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Who sells it and how much? Never mind. I found it. Too expensive for me

Last edited: