• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: 1x26650 P60 Host/Complete BigLeef 1x26650...

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB: Big Leef Tailcap/Complete BigLeef 1x26650...

I'd like to take advanage of Batteryspace's 26650 cells as seen here, but need a place to put them. So, I'd like one of the following:

1) BigLeef tailcap

2) A BigLeef with tailcap, 1x26650 body, and Bigleef<-->Surefire C head neck

Please post here and/or PM me if you have something along these lines.

I have a bunch of items for potential trade as well.

Thank you!

LEDAdd1ct

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about tailcaps? Does anyone out there have a tailcap for one of these beasts? If you don't have grey/natural, black will do. Cash PayPal ready and waiting...

icaruz

Newly Enlightened
I too was looking for this setup. The FM 1C body wont fit the batteryspace 26650..i have ask FM few weeks back. Good luck with you search and if you manage to find one please let me know..

donn_

Flashaholic
LEDAdd1ct...the A123 brand 26650 cell will fit in the 2x FM body. You'd have to use a spacer to fill up the extra length, but the cell fits inside.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
donn, thank you much for the info. I think I will try and find something that holds just one cell. One of my goals is to keep the length down.

There are people on this forum that purchase lights, pick a favorite, and use other lights less frequently. If just one of those people reads this thread and has either a complete host or tailcap to sell, I am all set.

Here's to hoping someone has a part sitting around!

Last edited:

Hill

Enlightened
I don't know if it's not something you could do, but a cut down mag C is also a good host. It would need boring of course. I am building one like that right now. Just ordered the 26650 cells from batteryspace and will be doing the cut down with hacksaw + jb weld.

good luck.
Hill

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if it's not something you could do, but a cut down mag C is also a good host. It would need boring of course. I am building one like that right now. Just ordered the 26650 cells from batteryspace and will be doing the cut down with hacksaw + jb weld.

good luck.
Hill

Hi, Hill. Unfortunately, that is not something I am able to do. Let us know how it works out for you.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to say another "thank you" to those folks who made some suggestions here, and indicate that they are in no way less valid or less appreciated. That being said, a BigLeef tailcap would be mighty handy-

would anybody like to part with one (or a 1x26650 or 2x26650 BigLeef host?) :wave:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look again,

I have his host and they do fit 26650 cells

#06 1x26650 $63 daimleramg

Hi, daimleramg! Thank you very much. I know about FM's newer host- I tried to change the title of the thread to indicate I was just looking for the Leef-equivalent, but the main title of the thread did not change. When I first started this thread, only the 1x25000 / 2x25000 was available, not the 1x26650.

However, I changed the initial post to reflect I am trying to source Leef parts specifically, i.e. the Leef tailcap. Thank you very much; I should have been more clear. :eek:

They seem to be rarer than hen's teeth!

Mods: Can you help me change the thread title to "WTB: Big Leef Tailcap/Complete BigLeef 1x26650" ?

jaundice

Enlightened
Yep, BigLeef tailcaps are rare. I had to buy a whole BigLeef setup (tailcap switch, 3x26500 segments, and C head connector) basically to get the switch. The 26650 segments and head connectors are readily available from Lighthound. I called them, and they said they had 10+ of each kind of segment. At this point I'm torn between boring out my existing segments to fit IMR 26500s, or just buy some 26650 segments.

With the difficulty in finding a BigLeef tailcap, you might want to just bite the bullet and get a Fivemega 1x26650 body.

It's a shame, really, that so much flashlight potential is being wasted for lack of tailcaps.

Good luck in your search.

-John

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, John. Yep, same thought process: saw the bodies/adapters for the heads are still available at the 'Hound, love the look and build quality, but the tailcap is lacking.

I am not giving up yet!

:popcorn: