Sock Drawer Flashlight

Is there a flashlight in your sock drawer?

• Yes

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.1%

• Total voters

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a flashlight dedicated to your sock drawer? What is it? :popcorn:

For me, it's a Nuwai TMX-301-K5. I put old CR123's in there to run them empty. Nice flood, the upgraded LUX-V LED gives good CRI.

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
No lights in my sock drawer! :eek: Can't believe I have been caught flashlight unprepared!Then again there are no socks in my flashlight drawer either:D

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
No lights in my sock drawer! :eek: Can't believe I have been caught flashlight unprepared!Then again there are no socks in my flashlight drawer either:D

Look at your feet, do your socks match? :nana:

Zeige

Enlightened
I keep a Surefire G2 in the drawer next to my bed (no socks in it thogh) :rolleyes:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at your feet, do your socks match? :nana:

Of course! :thumbsup: Matched pairs of white socks glow evenly under the purple light from the Photon on my keys! My wife won't let me wear the black ones with my sandals anyway.:shrug: go figure?

Last edited:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
No lights in my sock drawer but you sure made me think. All of my lights are in the same place. If the house caught on fire in that part of the house I would lose all of my lights except the one (or Two) on me. lol :drool::mecry:

Bill

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, Liteflux3

I also have lights stashed other places.
Does anyone else have a light stashed away in the bathroom? I have one that sits atop my cistern right next to my shower... so should the lights go out at one of the most inconvenient times I am prepared.
Kitchen drawer/ cupboard? By the front door? Back door?

alphazeta

Enlightened
Well, I used to..

But for the past year, I've had two 5mm strips wired up in the the sock drawer to a 18650. Opening the drawer turns on the leds via a magnetic reed switch.

-AZ

Burgess

Flashaholic
Yes !

That's where i keep my ZebraLight H50 Headlamp

:thumbsup:

PS: cool thread
_

gsxrac

Enlightened
My sock drawer doesnt have any flashlights. I try to keep them all organized in a toolbox. And the ones that arent in there are either in my bag, truck, or in my pockets!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
no flashlights in my sock drawer but I do have a cheap light in my small fridge in my bedroom that turns on when I open it.... magnetic reed switch

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep my flashlights in what used to be my sock drawer. After awhile, I got too many flashlights, batteries, and chargers. They took over the whole dresser and now I keep my socks and other clothes in another dresser.