• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Titanium Ra Clicky - NEW ($600)

ibcj

Enlightened
***Light is SOLD***

For sale is a titanium Ra Clicky in new condition as received from Ra Lights. Comes with everything included when purchased. Light has no serial number and up/down titanium clip.

Price is *SOLD*$600 shipped to the US.
Payment via USPS money order or Paypal if the buyer elects to pay the fees.

**This is a great light, however due to a family medical situation I need to let it go.

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium Ra Clicky - NEW ($600)

Do you have any closeups of the bezel to show it without the serial #? Also, is the clip the upgraded clip that Henry was making for these lights?

Great price too!!!!

ibcj

Enlightened

Do you have any closeups of the bezel to show it without the serial #? Also, is the clip the upgraded clip that Henry was making for these lights?

Great price too!!!!

I haven't taken any photos of it, but I can assure you there is absolutely no number on there. I purchased two Ti Ras without a serial number and this is my backup that has never been used. It is a sweet light, but I just can't keep the second one right now. The clip is the upgraded one that was made specifically for the ti ra and sent weeks after I received the light.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an awesome catch at an unbeatable price. I have two already, so I regret I won't splurge. Personally, I bought the unmarked bezels in addition to the serial numbered ones. Good luck with the sale. Not that luck enters into it; the Ti Ra sells itself.

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

What a deal! Here is a pic of my light to help with a visual..... lovecpf

P1010120.jpg