• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Raw Ti

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. I'll eat the S&H & fees. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking for Domestic. International I'll eat up to $7 but after that it's on the buyer.

Combo options:
Buy any 2, get $10 off. -EXPIRED-
Buy any 3, get $25 off. -EXPIRED-
Buy all 5, get $70 off.
-EXPIRED-

1) Raw NS UV: $90 SOLD
3 green trits installed around body, cosmetically I'd say 97%-98% (nicest of the three Raw's), I don't remember the drive levels of the original LE but they're spaced apart to the eye about 2x so I'd guess it was a 20/100 LE, I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure this is the only Raw UV in the world. ^^includes a single 14250 cell

2) Raw NS R2: $70 SOLD
no trits but one empty slot, cosmetically I'd say 97%, no visible dings but some very mild abrasion probably from pocket change interaction, also very slight mark from installing and removing split-ring on tail end, BEAUTIFUL BEAM ^^includes a single 14250 cell

3) Raw Ti K2: $60 SOLD
no trits but one emply slot, cosmetically I'd say 85%, some visible dings, bezel looks slightly bent in some places (worse in pictures than in person though), has the rare K2 LE with wider reflector that I swapped out from a Raw NS, actually mislabeled stainless steel and not titanium (thread with more info and explanation, an interesting story and somewhat rare), a collector's piece more than anything, BEAUTIFUL BEAM ^^includes a single 14250 cell

4) Exolion Ti (milkyspit/darkzero mod): $260 SOLD
#30 of 100 made, has been sent to milkyspit for K2 swap, label reads "LuxK2-TFFC-UWOE FLuPIC Use Burst For Short Duration ONLY!", yellow trit in tail, cosmetically I'd say 98%, appears uncarried but has very mild markings on the crenelations, had a slight height issue with not fitting an AW RCR2 properly but was sent to darkzero for a fix, now works perfect. **milkyspit graciously offered to fix this free of charge and I'm grateful for that but since I already had something headed to darkzero anyway I just sent to him instead to save a couple bucks on shipping** I also replaced the foam ring in the tail and it makes excellent contact with mode-switching being seamless. BEAUTIFUL BEAM and surprisingly bright for it's size...a crowd pleaser for sure! ^^includes (2x) AW protected RCR2's and an unlabeled 15266 LiIon

5) Rainbow AAA Killer: $100 SOLD
uncarried, nice mixture of color
s throughout piece ^^includes the original Eneloop that came with the light

PM for pics

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: FS: Raw NS (2x), Raw Ti, Exolion Ti, Rainbow AAA Killer

400nm. Darn. I was really hoping it would be 375nm; I need a better UV light than the little Photon 1 I have.

400nm is more useful for people trying to light up stuff, though.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Bruce! :takeit: For #1 and #5 I can't believe nobody jumped on your great package deals. Times must be getting worse rather than improving like you hear on TV. I just bought Russtang's chimera mini so you will have to educate me with a crash course. I need to install 3 trits so I figured I would try the uv for curing the Norland. You know I don't have a clue as to what I am doing but I am having fun! Why did you have Will mod to UV? I was just curious :shrug: Send me PP again Thanks Karl

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:Payment sent rainbow killer and Raw UV and charger package deal. Thanks Bruce and good luck! I thought the Rainbow might be a nice gift for the wife. I actually prefer these over the Mako or the Sapphire. Sooo... what's next on your list??? I guess Troy's getting another Sun Drop XP. I still can't believe he sold me his as that is my favorite toy at the moment! Take care my friend! :thumbsup: Thanks too for the info on the C pak x2 I can't wait to see it on the Lunasol 27.

dandism

Enlightened

Is the RAW R2 NS the 20/200 model and does it come with the charger?

Also, I just noticed that you put the NS' reflector on the Ti... what did you put back in the NS?

-Dan

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl, your package left today via UPS and I PM'd you the tracking #. Enjoy :wave:

Dan, pretty sure it's the 20/200 regular or cool version LE. It's noticeably brighter than my Novatac 120P on high which leads me to believe that it's definitely not the 20/100. As for the reflector and LE in the Ti, that was taken out of the other NS that karlheinz just purchased. The remaining NS is bone stock as it would come from Lummi. The Ti had an emitter whose dome had broken away, which is why I sent it to darkzero originally for an upgrade. Then I liked having a UV emitter and trits in the same light so I swapped the internals between the two. Now it's got the beautiful K2 setup with the wider reflector aperture. The only charger I had was bought as part of the combo special by karlheinz. Hope this helps. :)

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pics of remaining two items added. They make the Raw's bezel look much worse than it really is. :eek: And oh yeah....how about a price drop. :naughty:

26779ed7.jpg

7155961b.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICE DROP: Raw Ti (SS)

I'll take the remaining Raw! Can you tell me what the levels are and send me the Paypal address? Thank you!
You got it thx. PM sent with PP info. AFAIK, drive levels are 20/160 but not 100% positive. I didn't read up enough on it, but the LE installed in this light is the exact same one - literally - from the Raw NS in this review: http://flashlightreviews.com/reviews/orb_rawns.htm