• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Surefire Lego 3P with 2 light engines XRE-neutral thrower + SST-50 SPF

nitnapz

Enlightened
Up for grabs is nite 3p knurled round body with surefire clickie and 6p head with nailbender's cree xre dropin. in a neutral tint ... so no whitish/blue colours, neither those yellow incandescant hues, it's just right, where the human eye can be at ease. 2XIMR cells are included (3.7V-4.2V) aswell as 2xRCR123 AW cells (new). i will include an ultrafire charger for $25 and free battery spacer.

also included nailbender sst-50 dropin for 3 levels of light ranging from under a hundred lumen, runtime >1hr and over >500lumen for about 15mins on a freshl charged imr.. this is a real pocket rocket, with sensible light engine combinations or creat your own lego.

$SPF..150..160 + 4% for paypal fees, shipped con US/CAD, international ok, just pay extra fees if my shipping goes >$15USD.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxODQtMjAwOTA5MjktMDAxN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxODgtMjAwOTA5MjktMDAxO.jpg

high

* note the two beamshots can both be achived with this bundle, simply swap out the light engines.

Last edited:

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS: XRE 3P thrower, level with 2xIMR + 2xRCR123 batteries, turnkey option availab

bump to the top :sssh:

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS: XRE 3P thrower, level with 2xIMR + 2xRCR123 batteries, turnkey option. $ drop

bump for this amazing R2XRE mini thrower . 4 batteries ? oh the options

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS: XRE 3P thrower, level with 2xIMR + 2xRCR123 batteries, turnkey option. $ drop

bump :nana::nana::nana:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Of the beamshots, which of the pair o' beams is it?

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS: XRE 3P thrower, level with 2xIMR + 2xRCR123 batteries, turnkey option. $$$$99

one hundred bucks, whos takin it ?

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire Lego 3P with 2 light engines XRE-neutral thrower + SST-50 batts incl

second light engine added, the sst-50 so whole lot price is 150usd shipped +4%pp, down from 160

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire Lego 3P with 2 light engines XRE-neutral thrower + SST-50 batts incl

What is the setup of the XRE and the SST-50 drop-in?

Direct drive or regulated and what current are the pulling on max?

Thanks.

the both are 3 level, i dont know the current draw. it should produce about 220L. i think you can use rcr123 with these, the imr definitely

the sst-50 max level at 2.8a.. i think the prices for that type of driver in that size are pricey and rare.. so its enough for over 500L

nitnapz

Enlightened

bump price drop $125 shipped, charger optional

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator

WTH.... I've been staring at this for days....

I'll take it, whole light, XRE, SST-50 and 4 batteries!!!
(without charger please)

sneaking in a post at work... paypal in about 12 hours or so.. Please PM me your paypal addy.... thanks

Last edited: