Pretty Disapointed!..........At First

chef4850

Enlightened
I recieved a new light yesterday that I have been looking at for sometime The Olight M20. I never ordered it because I just really did not like the way it looked (appearance). I purchase most of my lights based on everyones comments as well as the "look" of the light. Before everyone "jumps me". I fully understand appearance is subjective to everyone and a lights "worth" is based on functionality. Well I broke down and purchased the light as there are very few lights that I have been looking at and am interested in. I must say that when I opened the light I was sorry I purchased it - just based on the looks. Just something about the shape of the head. Don't ask I do not know why too round, egg shape, i don't know. After fondling it for a few hours it started to grow on me and could not wait until it was dark. I am sure that I speak for almost everyone here when i say this is the longest part of the day right up there with waiting for the delivery. WOW! what a "throwey" light. Pretty impressive. Let me digress. when I opened the box and removed everything I noticed the holster and thought what is this and put it back into the box and put the box on the shelf. Later (being very anxious to take the light into the darkness) I took out the holster and took a better look at how it worked and I was amazed. Really really a great holster and a great surprise, NICE! I am very surprised at the light and all the extras. When it finally got dark I went out with the dog and was impressed all over again really a great light and am happy to say glad I bought it. Anyone looking for a throwy light with decent spill look at this light it is well worth the $. :twothumbs Chef

scottshad

Newly Enlightened
The M20 was my first expensive (in the sense that it was not a Wal-Mart item) flashlight. I bought one for me and my brotherinlaw. We both love them.
Mine has held up to a lot of abuse, (dropping, and I mounted it on my M-16 and carrying in my pocket). And it still works fine. The paint has some chips in it, but I have no complaints.
I like it so much that I wanted Olight for weapons use only, so I bought the M30 (well, actually my girl friend bought for me at a gun show). I mounted it on ALL of my rifles, except the real short ones and it has work very well with out a problem.
I also use Titanium 123 in them and found they last as long as Duracell if not longer.

Bullman

Newly Enlightened
I have been considering getting a couple of O lights as weapons lights, I like them for the power they provide as opposed to a weapon light like the TLR 3

And you can get pressure switches for them.