• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Special Surefire! **WITHDRAWN**

donn_

Flashaholic
MC-E**M3**SW01**Ti

This one is put together with very rare parts, and makes a wonderfully bright light.

Starting at the front, we have a beadblasted Titanium bezel by RPM (IIRC). It's mounted to an old-style ribbed M3 head. Inside the head is a Nailbender D36 MC-E Warm White single stage drop-in running on 7.4-18V.

All that is fastened to a Surefire M3T body which came to me with dried-up old grip rings, so I replaced them with 3 different kinds of o-rings for a very comfortable and secure grip ring setup.

Bringing up the rear is the venerable Surefire SW01 tailcap, modified to be a clicky, with NetKidz' wonderful clicky guts.

The result is a hand-friendly and good looking light with a gorgeous slightly warm beam, which runs to perfection on 2x 17500 cells (not included). Cosmetically, the light is ~96% mint, and I'd call the color match 95%. There are extremely minor wear signs on the sharp edges of the SW01 and on one rib of the M3 head.

This will not be reduced in price. If it doesn't sell in time for Modamag's Exotic Coating Service, I'll pull it and send the head and tail off to become HAIII-BK masterpieces, or maybe even gold-plated. :devil: You could do that with the entire light! The head and tail have already been opened, so it's a snap to get them re-coated.

**WITHDRAWN**

IMGP2969.jpg

IMGP2971.jpg

I accept USPS Money Orders, and even checks (will ship upon clearance). Trades are always considered. First :takeit: here takes priority over all other communications other than payment.:thumbsup:

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Note...I have lots & lots of lights and parts which are perfect candidates for Modamag's Exotic Coating Service. Mags, rare Surefires, one-off customs, etc.. Shoot me an email and I'll tell you all about it.

Last edited: