• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GanP 1xCR123 body with clicky tailcap and head

flip

Enlightened
WITHDRAWN

The price includes shipping, insurance and any Paypal fees for CONUS sales. I will accept Paypal or a USPS money order.

The 1st :takeit:posted here gets 1st dibs. Feel free to PM any questions you may have.

1) GanP 1xCR123 body with clicky tailcap and head. They are black HA. I received the body and tailcap on another forum. They have 2 or 3 very small marks on them. I did not use them after I received them. They are in very good condition. I purchased the head from GanP and it went straight into my safe when it arrived. The head is empty: no light engine, reflector, lens, etc. I had planned on using these to put together my 1st custom light but frankly, I want to use my lights and these parts are just too nice. GanP does outstanding work. Besides, I have gotten a little carried away recently with my flashlight purchases and 2 unexpected bills popped up today...so time to sell some stuff.
$130

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is only two of these IIRC...
And they whent for 170 USD. when they surfaced I think..

This is a very nice host for making a retrolooking rocketpocket!
Just need an LE of Aleph specs to make this a very nice torch..

The "dumb" one sold just right here would also work..

Good luck with the sale Flip....:cool:

flip

Enlightened
Thanks Lumafist. I just missed out on one of those light engines that sold here the other night. I was at work and was at a host spot and just starting to post an I'll take it when I had to quickly leave. When I had a chance to log back on, it had sold.

Anyway, I was hoping it didn't look like I was trying to gouge somebody on these. It is hard to find much info to be able to judge their value. I am just trying to get back what I have in the parts.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let´s put it this way..

If it had a clip, (think McGizmo) I´d be ALL over it and then some...!

The ano on these are next to none..
Shiny and thick..!

Colin did a superjob on these.

TX and Donn (IIRC) where the ones who got these when they surfaced..
TX PM´d me about it but I was low on $$ Donn ended up getting the other..

Again, if I remember correctly that is...

:cool: