Surefire 6P clips for the bezel end

Flipside

Enlightened
Looking for something to keep my 6P nearby, but all I've been able to find is this home brew masterpiece:

Surefire6P2.jpg

It comes from this thread in the Marketplace but the author doesn't visit very often... I've PM'd them in case they are doing these as a living.:nana:

Are there other - similar - options available? I've checked Lighthound, and their stuff is OOS or not what I'm after (tailcap mtg).

:popcorn:

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
The Solarforce clip is the only production item that does this. It is bi-directional in that it can be used bezel-up on 6p/9p size lights, and bezel down on the 3p form factor.

I cut off the outer bend that allows for bezel-down carry, ground the end smooth and wire-wheeled the whole thing for uniformity, although the clip is now rusting on the surface.

Still waiting for someone to make a real stainless bezel-up clip. They would sell like hotcakes.

EDIT: Added pic of Solarforce clips, modified.

clip_rust.jpg

Last edited:

manoloco

Enlightened
this is one of the reasons i assembled this:

Picture009.jpg

Picture016.jpg

if you have a e2e or similar body and a e-series tailcap you can buy a vital gear e2c adapter ($30 or so) and make this one, then you will have the clip, a slimmer but still strong body (which with the clip is great to carry in pants pockets), and the options to assemble a 3Ptype of light with an e1e/e1l body