• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HD45 XX1T; Chrome Dragonheart(SOLD); XR-27PD Cree(SOLD)

seattlite

Enlightened
Selling some shelf queens:

HD45 XX1T(From Sandwich Shoppe): $200 Shipped USPS w/dev Conf(CONUS), PP Preferred.
HD45-1.jpg

HD45-2.jpg

Chrome Dragonheart(SOLD): As new and as received from Charlie. Only TWO in existance...Charlie has the other one. Plating anomalies around the rim of the battery tube which can only be seen upclose. I don't have a cell, so ZERO runtime from me. $275 Shipped USPS w/dev Conf(CONUS), PP Preferred.
Chrome_Dragonheart-1.jpg

Chrome_Dragonheart-2.jpg

Chrome_Dragonheart-3.jpg

McGizmo XR27-PD(SOLD): Cree emitter, as received from Don back in Dec 2006, never ECD'd. $675 shipped. On the temp(half press) low mode, the light flashes on high for a fraction of a second then low. However, there is no flash to high when constant low. The beam is warm with a really bright hot spot, and really nice throw. I really like the beam profile more than Lunasol-27. I need to keep one, and I had a really hard time deciding which to let go.
XR-27-PD-1.jpg

XR-27-PD-2.jpg

XR-27-PD-3.jpg

Email is prefered: richm2004(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T; Chrome Dragonheart; XR-27PD Cree

Oh my..!

A dragonheart..!
In chrome..!

This should go very fast....

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HD45 XX1T; Chrome Dragonheart; XR-27PD Cree

Jeff,

Nice buy!

From another Colorado CPF Member...

:twothumbs

ledcarry

Enlightened
Richard,
Paypal sent. Transaction complete. I appreciate you shipping those off tomorrow. Thank you very much for selling the Chrome Dragonheart and McGizmo XR-PD. :thumbsup:
[FONT=&quot]Jeff[/FONT]

shuter

Enlightened
A CHROME DRAGONHEART!!!!!! :drool: :faint: A rare, beautiful and wonderfuly useful light. On the boards for nearly 24 hours and I missed it. :mecry: Congratulations Jeff. Great buy. :D

seattlite

Enlightened
Richard,
Paypal sent. Transaction complete. I appreciate you shipping those off tomorrow. Thank you very much for selling the Chrome Dragonheart and McGizmo XR-PD. :thumbsup:
[FONT=&quot]Jeff[/FONT]

Thanks Jeff! Hate to see these go...but, glad to see its gonna go to great family! Will ship first thing tomorrow AM.

HD45 is still available. Great host with a nice deep reflector for latest LED's.