Modded my Ti Ra Clicky clip today

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Started off with this Ti Clip from Chip and its just too large so I went to work. here are the results, what do you think?
Before

P1010157.jpg

P1010156.jpg

After

P1010175.jpg

P1010173.jpg

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nicely done. I have put in a request for a lower profile up/down clip to chip but your way is better. It makes it your own and adds to its appeal. :thumbsup:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Nicely done. I have put in a request for a lower profile up/down clip to chip but your way is better. It makes it your own and adds to its appeal. :thumbsup:

Thanks- I was not sure how to order the clip considering that I have actually never used one. Spent a little time to bend it exactly the way I would be using the light. That is bezel up outside the wastband carry.

lovecpf

OdinIII

Newly Enlightened
GunSmoke16610 - Do you have a Clicky with the stock steel clip? If so can you give a quick review of both the "Chip" clip and the steel? I would love to see pics of your original "Chip" clip clipped to the front pocket or belt of jeans.

I'm preparing to order a plain Al RA Clicky but I'm not sure about the stock clip. I know that I prefer bezel down carry but sometimes things work better that I think they will.

Do you think if your "Chip" clip had the bend placed so as to allow a less deep carry position that you would have liked it more?

Thanks for your time.