Dropped M6 bulb!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I was at a show and my client was very interested in it. I was showing him the shock isolated bezel and handed it to him. (This is not going to be good) Well he then decided to flip it over and (yup you guessed it) right on the floor! (^%#$^%#^^%&%*&$^#!!!!!) Oh ya it was the MN20
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

man that really sucked.
smile.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I learned real quick to always put bezel down and take the lamp out as soon as the body is removed. I hate to hear that. From one new M6 owner to another...

Ought to try an N2 with three cells instead of six... works like a champ... there is a post about it over on SIDB

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Bushman:
I learned real quick to always put bezel down and take the lamp out as soon as the body is removed. I hate to hear that. From one new M6 owner to another...

Ought to try an N2 with three cells instead of six... works like a champ... there is a post about it over on SIDB
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I love the M6/3-cell/N2 configuration. I've been using it for awhile now with no ill affects.

Sorry about your lamp assembly. That's why I only let others "see" my M6. If I'm feeling generous, I'll let them touch it only while I'm holding it.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:

Sorry about your lamp assembly. That's why I only let others "see" my M6. If I'm feeling generous, I'll let them touch it only while I'm holding it.[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I now have a new policy
grin.gif