• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nichia 083 Aleph Light Engine - SOLD

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale: Two custom built Aleph compatible light engines, priced to move quickly. (Can ship on Monday 10-5.)

Aleph compatible, custom build light engines in brass Milk Cans (by milky spit).
1. Seoul P7 (DSWOI) with a FluPIC driven at 1.6A. Blue glow epoxy around emitter, and brass battery contact. ***$99*** SOLD

2. High CRI Nichia 083 with a GD333 driver board. Beautiful, natural sunlight tinted LED that started the push toward warmer tints. Brass battery contact. $72 ***$69*** SOLD

100_5582-1.jpg

Surprise bonus offer: Bag-O-LEDs.
Take-offs from various lights and headlamps. Most of the LED emitters are from premium lights, as are the Seoul LEDs.
14 - 1W Luxeon stars, 18 - 3W Luxeon LED's (there may be a few 1W), four Seoul P4s, one Luxeon TFFC K2, one Osram Diamond Dragon, one CREE Q5 LED, one Nichia ?, and three 5mm LEDs from a folding lantern. $18 ***$17*** ($15 if purchased with light engine above) WITHDRAWN

100_5583.jpg

All prices include shipping via First Class mail service with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communications. Priority Mail service and insurance are optional, and up to the discretion of the buyer. Add $3 for Priority and/or $2 for insurance. PayPal is preferred, and I do not charge any fees for credit card transactons.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: P7 and Nichia 083 Aleph Light Engine

I'll take the Seoul P7 (DSWOI) with a FluPIC.I'll send PP to the address you left me earlier.And the original price--sorry about that.

E-J-J

Enlightened
Re: Nichia 083 Aleph Light Engine - REDUCED!

2. High CRI Nichia 083 with a GD333 driver board :takeit: