I finally got paid!!

Greta

Flashaholic
Yep! I knew that someday when my husband asked me what I was getting for all of the time that I spend here... (besides the good company and wisdom of a great group of guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)... I'd be able to show him something tangible as payment. And I finally got it... it arrived yesterday...

<center>
E2e.jpg
</center>

I gotta admit... I think I like working for David if this is how I'm gonna get paid! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh... and my husband's comment? .... "OOO!! Sweet!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! I wish I could sit in front of a computer doing things, and then get paid with some SureFires...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
good for you! :thubmsup:

you certainly do somthing with all you do around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Nerd said:
Woah! Wonder whose the one who sent it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... DavidW.

Greta

Flashaholic
JT... no, it's not my first. Right now it's my favorite though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ... Isn't it weird how the newest one is always the favorite. But then you feel a little guilty for pushing aside the others so quickly... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ... I used to carry my CPF 50 Special G2 in my purse as EDC but now it sits on my desk here next to my computer and the new E2e is in my purse for EDC. Actually, the reason for that is more practical than anything else. The G2 was always being turned on in my purse by something pushing on the tail button. My purse would heat up and the batteries would die. The E2e has a holster. So that goes very nicely in my purse and no risk of it accidently getting turned on. I had another G2 also but that got confiscated by my husband... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
sasha, you'll find the E2e won't get easily turned on even without a holster and without being locked out; the tailswitch spring is much stiffer than surefire's other lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i might be getting a G2 soon for my mom's car as an emergency light for her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
I had another G2 also but that got confiscated by my husband...

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case you had BETTER carry your new light as EDC... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Now you need a KL1 and a Red/Blue/Beam shaper filter set for it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok... when will you be sending them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charlie... after my husband said it was sweet, my son snagged my G2 and did a beamshot comparison and my husband did that deer-in-headlights "OOOOO!" thing again and went to grab the E2e but I was waiting for that and snatched out of my son's hand and put on this face --->
teeth.gif
... and said, "MINE!!". I think I remember him actually taking a step back... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Now you need a KL1 and a Red/Blue/Beam shaper filter set for it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok... when will you be sending them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
Uh...er....I figured this would happen...uh, I hear uh, some people have a bad reaction to them...and, uh...can't get them off of their lights after putting them on..and uh...I think they are like, uh...out of stock all over the place, and, er....discontinued...and like really hard to find...uh....let me look around here in some boxes for mine...uh, I think I saw my son making a fishing lure out of the set or something....you probably wouldn't like them after all../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides I like green anyway...I don't think they make those....Oh, and that KL1 I spoke about...I think that new L4 made the old, dim, barely bright KL1 obsolete....I think I threw mine away, yeah - that's it!

Greta

Flashaholic
OH! ... well then I guess it's good that I ordered one of those new fancy-schmancy L4's, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif