• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McLux III PD

warx23

Enlightened
Up for sale is the great aluminum McLux III modded by Darkzero just a few weeks back. The Emitter is a USWOH, high is set to 785ma. This light has two slight nicks as noted in the pictures. One is on the tail that is covered by the clip. The nick was exposed but moving the clip to the other pair of threaded holes solved that. The other nick is between the bezel and the top edge of the light. Its very small and hardly noticeable. The beam is very nice and the upgrade makes this great light even better. It can take rechargeable or primary's.

SOLD - 315 shipped conus with PEU bezel (three green trits from b@rts latest batch), holster and new battery.
CC paypal please add 4%. I will ship USPS with tracking and insurance.

Thanks for looking. :wave:

IMG_4321Medium.jpg

IMG_4322Medium.jpg

IMG_4323Medium.jpg

IMG_4324Medium.jpg

IMG_4325Medium.jpg

IMG_4326Medium.jpg

IMG_4327Medium.jpg

IMG_4328Medium.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux III PD

This is my favorite light - mine is beat up though compared to yours. I prefer this to my Ti PD-S mizer - but I'm going to send mine off for a fresh coat of ano as mine is all beat up on the tail, so I'll have the Ti-PD-S in use for a while...

I did a search a few days ago - only 3 of these have come up in the last 9 months - this one certainly looks the most pristine & Darkzero does very nice work.

Someone will be happy with this.

Neale

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice score Jeff! You couldn't have found a better seller to buy from! I got my first McGizmo from Steve and now I have a drawer full (thanks to the doctor's wife :devil: ) Hope all is well in the LIMESTONE capital of the world! :thumbsup: Make sure you get the PEU bezel too! It is the frosting on the cake!

warx23

Enlightened

Nice score Jeff! You couldn't have found a better seller to buy from! I got my first McGizmo from Steve and now I have a drawer full (thanks to the doctor's wife :devil: ) Hope all is well in the LIMESTONE capital of the world! :thumbsup: Make sure you get the PEU bezel too! It is the frosting on the cake!

Thanks Karl, Out with one light and in with another. Its the CPF way :devil:.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Hello Warx23,

Paypal sent. Transaction complete. Thanks for offering a great light!
I also appreciate the quick turnaround.:D

Jeff

P.S. Karl has a lot to do with this!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steve....glad to see your still alive and well! Was that the bezel that traveled to Ohio and back to Indiana. If it is it will have a good home in Colorado now! Shoot me a PM and tell me what's next on your list. Anyway:party: :nana: Hi from Ohio!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Steve...Jeff paniced with some payPal issues. Give him a chance to straighten it out. He probobly exceeded his spending limit this week when he ordered two new Haikus from Don! He is the proud owner of the 6 Flute Ti PD-S that I got from you as well as my pride and joy pineapple and some choice other collectables. The poor guy also has the inside track to NASCAR and a pretty cool corvette to boot! Now Jeff....SLOW DOWN a little before I see a post offering a corvette for trade for flashights! :twothumbs for buyer and seller! Steve...I feel kinda responsible for corrupting Jeff just like you corrupted me when I was a newbie! BTW...Didn't I see your name on the list for Mac's new light??? I gotta feeling I'm in for round two on that one! I'll let you be the guinea pig on that one so I want a full report when you get it!

Last edited: