EDC Ultimate gt 60

irjws

Newly Enlightened
:oops:
My wife just uncovered my EDC GT 60 I had lost about 3 yrs. ago. I had used it only a month when I lost it. I know at one time there was someone doing mod.'s on these lights. I will either sale it outright or have upgraded. Does anyone remember these posts?

DM51

Flashaholic
If you decide to sell it, you can post a WTS at that time. Meanwhile, this thread does not belong in B/S/T - I'm moving it to LED Flashlights.

irjws

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I also remembered Milky Spit was doing some upgrades awhile back, so I sent him a pm. Let me ask another question. I lost the instructions for the user interface modes. Can someone point me in the right direction to download a copy?

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just had Will(DarkZero) upgrade my U60GT with a K2 TFFC emmiter.
The results are amazing!!

Brighter than my Novatac 120P with much better throw due to a more defined hotspot.

It's like having a brand new light :twothumbs

gunga

Flashaholic
KiD, so do you like the K2 vs the Novatac Seoul? What about for all round use since the Nova has such a great all around beam?

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm definetely digging the K2 over the Seoul.
With the K2, you get a much more defined hotspot plus good spill.
Because of the hotspot, it throws so much better.

I'm probably going to send my Novatac 120P for K2 upgrade as well, I like
it that much.:twothumbs

kz1000s1

Enlightened
I have a new to me U60GT on it's to me that I'm going to do a TFFC K2 transplant on. In a Novatac 85P I got great results with one I put in that.

irjws

Newly Enlightened
I just sent the light off to Milky, I told him I like the balance of the flood and spot on the light now, but try and match it up with the latest and greatest emitter availible. I'll be anxious to see what he comes up with.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just sent the light off to Milky, I told him I like the balance of the flood and spot on the light now, but try and match it up with the latest and greatest emitter availible. I'll be anxious to see what he comes up with.

I'll bet he'll put a K2 in.