• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium bezels for old and new SF-III's- CLOSED

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
i am starting a new thread to organise ti bezels for the Arc Mania SF-III, old and new. i am already posting in the new Arc Mania SF-III thread, but also want to let the people with older versions of the SF-III know that they can also fit this ti bezel to their flashlights. the more people we can get to sign-up, the cheaper the bezels will be. to the moderates, if this thread is not in the correct section, i am sorry. please re-locate it.

i will try to keep both this list and the one in the new SF-III thread as up to date as possible. now for the business.

if we pre-pay on 15-20 bezels, prices are:
non-crenulated- $90.00 ea.
crenulated- $98.00 ea.

i doubt that we would be able to, but if we pre-pay on 35 bezels, prices would be:
non-crenulated- $72.00 ea.
crenulated- $77.00 ea.

at the moment, i think we have 14 people on the list. we need one more person to be within the 15-20 group. the machinist said he will include free ingraving if we can get 20 people to pre-pay.

i need people on the list to confirm that they are willing to buy. please post or pm me if you are either 'in' or 'out'.

if there are any other people out there interested, you have to be serious about buying as i need final figures. just post or pm me, and i will add you to the list.

the list to date:
1. ivanchek (any) confirmed
2. AaronM (smooth) confirmed
3. Proline (smooth) confirmed
4. Proline (smooth) confirmed
5. Proline (smooth) confirmed
6. Proline (scalloped) confirmed
7. Proline (scalloped) confirmed
8. white light (smooth) confirmed
9. laser (scalloped) confirmed
10. Elakazam (scalloped) confirmed
11. Elakazam (scalloped) confirmed
12. ledcarry (scalloped) confirmed
13. ledcarry (scalloped) confirmed
14. one2tim (smooth) confirmed
15. E-J-J (scalloped) confirmed

thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Titanium bezels for old and new SF-III's

If you get a good response and get heaps of orders and the price goes down to say $50 I might be in for one.

i'll be happy if we can reach 20 bezels. to get them down to $50.00, we would probably need to pre-pay for 50 of them.

i am going to make monday the 12th of october the cut off day for the ti bezels. we need to get final figures to the machiner so that these can get underway. this may be the only chance to get one of these for your SF-III in a group buy.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium bezels for old and new SF-III's- CUT-OFF DATE IS MONDAY 12TH OF OCTOBER

yer its not that I cant afford one - I just don't really see the need for one as I wouldn't use it for digging tunnels or intend dropping it :rolleyes: (I have never dropped a light yet) besides I think I/we have spent enough on them as is - but hey @ $50 I might just cave - but we'll see :kiss:

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Titanium bezels for old and new SF-III's- CUT-OFF DATE IS MONDAY 12TH OF OCTOBER

yer its not that I cant afford one - I just don't really see the need for one as I wouldn't use it for digging tunnels or intend dropping it :rolleyes: (I have never dropped a light yet) besides I think I/we have spent enough on them as is - but hey @ $50 I might just cave - but we'll see :kiss:

i understand where you're coming from, but i think ti is an ultimate sign of a high end torch. it does add strength to the front end of the light, but i think most of the people buying would be doing so to add alittle more class to an already elegant design (btw, if i ever dropped my SF-III, i think i would have a heart attack).

in the end, the decission is up to the buyer. i am just trying to organise a group buy to enable people who are interested to get them for as cheap as possible.

proline

Enlightened

If push comes to shove and we need the fifteenth one, I will go for another smooth one as I have a SF III from a previous batch.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

4-5 days left to join our pre-pay on titanium bezels for new and old SF-III's. this may be your only chance to get one unless you want to pay more for a one off machining.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

im officially closing the pre-pay of ti bezels. its monday the 12th of october (here in australia anyway) and it doesn't look like there is going to be much more interest, so might aswell get these underway.

i am now going to send the final numbers to the machiner, who will send me back a final price (should be exactly the same). i will then PM each of you on the list a final amount owed along with the machiners paypal. please frequently check PM's and get the payment done asap so that machining can start. once you have completed payment, please reply to my PM and i will update you as P.P. sent on the list.

all bezels are going to be sent to mike, and he will send them to their rightful owners along with the SF-III. any prolems, please PM me.
thanks.

ledcarry

Enlightened
PayPal sent for 2 Ea. ARC Mania SF-III Scalloped Bezels. Nice work ivanchek and proline for putting this bezel project together and getting it completed.
:paypal:

Thanks,

Jeff M