• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! McGizmo Titanium C pak (original)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an original titanium C pak to replace the PD host to allow your standard McGizmo lights to be used as a clicky. This is off my Lunasol 27 and I am one of the fortunate few who found the 2 pak for use with a 17670 so this one is up for grabs. This is not the E series compatible McClicky but rather the female threaded C Pak single cell 123 host. I am asking $165 shipped free in the ConUSA. This is in very good condition! Let me know!

CIMG9050.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: McGizmo Titanium C pak (original)

Still waiting on the CX2 Pak to arrive across those Great White Shark infested waters!...should be anytime now! :devil: Where is Austraila and why do they call it the land down under? Oh, I know! It's under the weeping moon! Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still waiting on the CX2 Pak to arrive across those Great White Shark infested waters!...should be anytime now! :devil: Where is Austraila and why do they call it the land down under? Oh, I know! It's under the weeping moon! Thanks guys!

By coincidence, I also got a parcel from that location which must have been shipped on the same day. I asked for the fastest and most secure way, it arrived last wednesday in Luxembourg and I got it yesterday, as we were on a little holiday last week.

You always have to choose and I realized, that my nerves are worth 25$ more. I already had that : Waiting, expecting, disappointment. Once, twice, 10 times (e.g. days) until I finally got it. Good news is, that none od my parcels has ever been lost. I hope you get it soon! :sigh:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll back this sale up. pm sent:candle:

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Still available!: McGizmo Titanium C pak (original)

Joel it is still available so please let me know as you are first in line for back up. I will even knock another $10 off the price for you to sweeten the pot! Let me know Karl :poke:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an original titanium C pak to replace the PD host to allow your standard McGizmo lights to be used as a clicky. This is off my Lunasol 27 and I am one of the fortunate few who found the 2 pak for use with a 17670 so this one is up for grabs. This is not the E series compatible McClicky but rather the female threaded C Pak single cell 123 host. I am asking $165 shipped free in the ConUSA. This is in very good condition! Let me know!

CIMG9050.jpg

pm sent