• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS 1.5 D tri-bored Mag-D hosts Update Both SOLD

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Both host sold Thanks to all you responded & CPF

Hello too many projects not enough time. Both brand new unused as received from the builders and ready for your projects.

From Britelumens recent run of HA Maglite host bodies. This is the finned & fluted 1.5D version takes the Fivemega 3-17670 battery holder. $105 shipped. SOLD to Donn

Five-Mega 1.5D Mag-D host in purple. Yes it's very bright & flashy. Women like the color and Christmas is coming LOL. Takes the FM 3-17670 battery holder. $55 shipped. SOLD to Hammer Train

Terms:
1st I'll take it rule. Shipping is for 48 state US locations, other locations will be pro-rated $7 and the buyer will pay the difference. Insurance is extra and is recommended. PayPal is preferred but checks OK and will be held 10 working days. My PayPal email is the same as my CPF email: ehallspqr at earthlink dot net.

PS, I have another sales thread for Mag-D Aspherical components, DatiLED built LE, Melles Griot lens & Nanomiser Stainless finned bezel.

maglighthostbodies.jpg

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: FS 1.5 D tri-bored Mag-D hosts bodies.

I'll take the purple mag. PM sent for total by paypal...

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Brightlumens host looks brown, is that just the lighting or is it a brownish color of HA?

This is from his most recent run, correct?

donn_

Flashaholic

From Britelumens recent run of HA Maglite host bodies. This is the finned & fluted 1.5D version takes the Fivemega 3-17670 battery holder. $105 shipped.
:takeit:

:paypal: including fee for insurance. :thanks:

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened

I'll take backup on the purple FM.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

I looked for the other FS thread as well with no luck.

I would like the Melles lens if it has the AR coating.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Hello All. Sorry for the delay. I posted this and then left to work and the questions came in. The purple host is sold to Hammer train.

QrtrHorse the color does have a slight brown tint but it is mostly the poor photo. The color is a very nice traditional HA Dark OD Grey/Sage color. It is from the latest run. The 2nd sales thread was delayed. The sale thread for the other items will be posted today.

Donn I have your PayPal so the HA host is sold. I will update this thread accordingly.

Lumafist the 2nd sales thread will be posted later today with a photo. Sorry about that but I ran out of time before I left for work.

Jason is backup on the Purple host.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Got both PP/s. Both these hosts will go out in today's post. Thanks, HT & Donn. Enjoy the Mag's and post up your finished projects on CPF.

donn_

Flashaholic
Package arrived safely, Evan. This is a gorgeous flashlight. The millwork and HAIII are spectacular!

IMGP2991.jpg

I smacked a Malkoff Diamond Dragon drop-in inside, running at 2A, and it's a gorgeous beam.

IMGP2992.jpg

It's even brighter with an M&G aspheric, but I think I like the looks of the stock bezel better than the big stainless bezel the aspheric requires.

:thanks: for a great deal!

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Package arrived safely, Evan. This is a gorgeous flashlight. The millwork and HAIII are spectacular!

IMGP2991.jpg

Yes, BriteLumens does great work. That is a nice looking setup. Glad you put the host to good use as it was just gathering dust on my desk.

Latest posts