• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD! MAG-D Ashperical MG-lens, DatiLED LE/heatsink, NanoMiser SS Bezel

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
ITEMS ALL SOLD, Thanks to all that responded back and CPF!

Hello all. Too many projects not enough time. All brand new unused as received from the builders and ready for your projects. Price drop below.

From NanoMiser's recent run of Maglite Stainless bezels for Aspherical lenes for the Mag-D size. Fancy Stainless finned & polished (flight of the Navigator) version. Fits the Melles Griot lens only. $65 shipped. SOLD TO NAILBENDER

Melles Griot lens for building a Maglite D cell Aspheric flashlights. The lens is 52mm diameter. Does have the anti-reflective coatings. This is MG part # 01-LAG-123 or LAG-52.0-37.0C. $37 shipped. SOLD to Sgt LED

Last but not least. This is a DatiLED built LE/heatsink/Q5/Glow powder combo. He used an SOB 1250MA board and the emitter is the venerable Q5 as used in the Deft Aspherical light. Its certainly very bright and the perfect combination for an Aspherical build. It also has a nice thick Green glow powder installed around the emitter. Glows like crazy after being exposed to light. Should light up your Aspheric lens with a nice unearthly glow for a couple hours after you shut of the power. There is a connector with pigtail that needs to be soldered to your modified Maglite switch. The whole assembly drops into your maglight and should be bonded with some heat transfer glue. I only tested this LE, it has never been installed in a light $70 shipped. SOLD SGT LED

Terms:
1st I'll take it rule. Shipping listed is for 48 state USA locations, other locations will be pro-rated $7 and the buyer will pay the difference. Insurance is extra and is recommended. PayPal is preferred but checks OK and will be held 10 working days. My PayPal email is the same as my CPF email: ehallspqr at earthlink dot net.

MGlensLESSbezel.jpg

sidebezelbottomLE.jpg

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: MAG-D Ashperical components, MG-lens, DatiLED LE/heatsink, NanoMiser SS finned Be

You got the battery/AW combo Donn. I should be able to combine shipping with HA host and will refund any extra as cash in the package. Thanks, Evan

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MAG-D Ashperical components, MG-lens, DatiLED LE/heatsink, NanoMiser SS finned Be

Good stuff..!

Great snag Donn..!

donn_

Flashaholic

I'm tickled. This is gonna go in Evan's Britelumens Mag, and power a Diamond Dragon Aspheric.:twothumbs

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Glad you like the deal Donn. I just want fellow CPF members to get some use from this stuff. I shipped out your HA host and the batteries yesterday by priority mail. I combined the shipping and will PayPal you back the savings. Can you PM me your PP email.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Bump and price drop. Per request, revised photo to show bottom of LE and deleted battery holder as it was sold.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I'd like to take the lens.

EDIT: PP sent.

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Sgt, got your PP and the MG lens will go out tomorrow by USPS. Thanks and enjoy the lens in your project.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Honestly I don't have a project yet!
I just know these are the good lenses that aren't always so easy to find and eventually I'll build another asphere. :)
Maybe I'll come back and buy that LE too!

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Honestly I don't have a project yet!
I just know these are the good lenses that aren't always so easy to find and eventually I'll build another asphere. :)
Maybe I'll come back and buy that LE too!

I hear you. Been too busy with other hobbies and also bought a couple off the shelf throwers so someone else can build that Aspheric Mag.

Let me know about the LE. I can knock 10 bucks off on a package deal and ship both in one package.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

:eek:oo: So 60 will get me the LE?

If so I'll take it. Ship them both to me tomorrow if you can.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi

I will take the SS bezel for MG aspherical.

thanks

Dave :paypal:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

:eek:oo: So 60 will get me the LE?

If so I'll take it. Ship them both to me tomorrow if you can.

Yes that's correct, 60 for the LE which is a fair deal. I will ship-out both today.

Dave/NB. I have you down for the Bezel and it will go out today also. Thanks to you and everyone that responded back along with CPF.

This post to be updated to reflect items status.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
OK!
Dug out a 2D mag. Made a sleeve for 2 18650's. Took out the switch and cut the bulb tower off. Removed all the anno from the inside of the tailcap. Made a magnet for the negative contact instead of a spring.

Now I just have to get the parts and do a little soldering and I'm all done. :)