Just a Quick Question

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
Okay Soorry to waste anyones time just wondering what you guys would say about what light of the 3 im gona list have the best throw

1 - Dereelight DBS v3 with the cree mce pill + the extension tube to run 2 18650's on can only use the OP reflector with that i see at the moment
2 - Tiablo Ace-G
or
3 - Jetbeam m1x

I will be purchasing number 2 and 3 at somepoint in the next month or 2 also just wonderin what throws better and can anyone also tell me if theres any upgrades i should consider once ive purchased the other 2 lights Thanks Alot

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
All three are decent lights. I can't remember off the top of my head which will throw better between the Tiablo and the Jetbeam. Both are very close to each other. The Quad emitter LEDs aren't the best throwers. As for the Dereelight it won't throw quite as well as the Tiablo and the Jetbeam.

However... if you really want throw, get the Dereelight R2 pill with the aspheric lens. This will out throw everything just about everything except monster lights and expensive custom lights.

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
I think its the r2 i have at the moment it says it is on the outside of the reflector anyway just havnt got the lense, can u buy the dbs without any pills or reflectors ? just the body as ive got the mce cree pill & the op reflector on the way and will probably get the aspheric lense also

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dereelight is generally an awesome manufacturer to deal with so I wouldn't be surprised if they'd let you buy just a body. Flashcrazy, the American Dereelight dealer in the Marketplace is also a very cool guy and may sell you one as well.
I believe that the Aspheric add-on will work with a DBS or with a CL1H.
Search the reviews forum for a shootout between the Jetbeam and the Tiabo, since they're direct competitors, I'm sure there's a comparison.

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
thanx for the information m8 just gave dereelight an email asking them, Ill do a search just now

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
Good news Dereelight will sell me the host without the pill & reflector also at a discounted price as im a returning customer great service recommended :thumbsup:

If and when i get a shot of a good camera ill get some pics & beamshots of the difference betweem the cree mce & the r2 in the dbs v3 if there isnt already one

KD7EIR

Newly Enlightened
I also have the DBS V3 3SM R2 and the MC-E. Between these two you will have an incredible arsenal of flood and throw!

FlashCrazy is the absolutely BEST person to buy anything Dereelight from.

Disco-Dave

Newly Enlightened
Excelent its just a waiting game now lol, ill more than likely also order another extension tube since ill have 2 dereelights, waiting on another 4 18650's coming aswell mite need a double charger.