South Park Season Opener

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do believe it's season 13, but the newest episode is season 13, episode 8. Are they working with split seasons?

Either way, I almost split in two laughing during this episode.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Already is yesterday. If you use bit torrent it's up earlier than those you can stream directly online.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as south park episodes go, that was only mildly funny. I was suprised that they didn't do anything involving patrick swayze being in Ghost (like getting Whoopie Goldberg or something like that).

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
However, I did like the bit making fun of the Ghost hunters... Someone needed to do it. All of these paranormal shows really sensationalize everything.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
How long before someone starts selling it? I would buy one just to have a piece of SP history.

Chipoltlaway.jpg

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess if someone has the time, we might have a poll as to favorite episode (a'la MASH).

My top three, in no order, would be "Redman's Greed", "Grey Dawn" and the "Pious" one. Although I did greatly enjoy the song "Peter Cottontail" in Latin.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess if someone has the time, we might have a poll as to favorite episode....

Any episode with Terrance and Phillip.Being a Canadian I can relate to them to them......especially the parts ABOOT eating Kraft Dinner and searching for treasure.

BTW-BIGIRON-is it just me or am I the only one around here who looks older than you?????LOL

Last edited:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "cheesing" episode was fairly odd, but not as odd as the movie "Heavy Metal" that the scenes came from.
I liked the episode where they parodied the movie "Stand and Deliver" where Cartman teaches the inner city students to cheat.

JeffInChi

Enlightened
The Cheesing one from 2008 "Major Boobage" was hilarious.

I liked the imaginationland 3 part they did last season too.

Other honorable mentions:

Manbearpig

Scott Tenorman must die

The one with the headlice; Lice Capades (ah kelly, and my unborn BAY BAY!)

The Ginger episode: hilarious

The "Asspen" episode, if you've seen a good amount of movies from the 80's, this episode is even funnier.

The "you got served episode", with butters erratic dancing setting off a chain of events killing the audience, that song he dances to had me crapping my pants;

I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?" :crackup:

I'm sure there are more funny ones, that show is great. I'm still waiting for a real good one this year, the first two were good, not great.

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't kept up with that show in years, but way back when, my fav episode had to have been the Civil War reenactment where they were tearing it up town to town completely hammered on smores schnapps. lol And Cartman dragging around that sword that was 3 times longer than him.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just watched the second episode of this half of the season (or whatever it is); I thought that it wasn't funny at all by any standards. Hopefully the next few episodes will be better.