Whats with the strobe on the M1X?

WHT_GE8

Enlightened
I just received my M1X today which is an awesome light if I could just figure out how to use that strobe feature? Its awesome that I get to choose the speed it strobes at, but do I really have to go through the lower selection mode by soft clicking it 3 times? And then wait for the strobe to ramp up, select it and then I can use the strobe? Then if I go back to the regular low mode I have to go through that whole process? Takes a long time waiting for the strobe to ramp up and then having to do it all over if you want regular light. Surely there must be an easier way?

chef4850

Enlightened
if you set the user adjustable mode (with head loosened) it should save that setting for that mode so you do not have to do it each time you use the light. You would only have the "high mode" with the head tight and the selected strobe mode for the "low mode" user setting. The light should remember the selected mode. Congratulations on a great light!

Chef

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
No, once you lock in the strobe you want, it will always come back to that setting when turning the head back and forth between the High Mode(factory set) and secondary mode (your custom preset).

Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

WHT_GE8

Enlightened
But I can't go from strobe back to low mode without having to do the whole ramping thing again. It seems that it eithers remember strobe or low, but not not. So if I want to go from low to strobe, or from strobe back to low, I have to do the whole memorization process thing again.