• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Barbolight (U-04?) plus 18650 - Worldwide Shipping

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Barbolight light for sale. I believe it's a U-04, it's a 18650 based light (a Barbolight 18650 is included), twisty switch with dual o-rings on the tail and a momentary button on the tail as well. Small spot to attach a lanyard on the tail.

I didn't think I'd sell this light when I got it, but I've got too many lights that are seeing little use - and this light really should be used. I need the cash to spend upgrades to existing lights (ano work, tail extensions, etc). So the rental period is over!

Description - Ano match between head and the body isn't great - but the ano job appears to be good with just 1 visible pinpoint speck of ano missing on the head. There are 2 or 3 light marks on the very and of the tail. The lens does have some small scratches on it, but that doesn't appear to affect the beam. The light has a deep reflector that really gives a tight beam and good throw. On the head it's labeled Barbolight CDB 145 (serial number?)- it looks like it's a U-04.

675215673_eHAyu-M.jpg

675218946_C8Cin-M.jpg

675221403_WoAmd-M.jpg

I'd like $110 shipped priority in the USA with delivery confirmation (insurance would be your cost, light is yours once I mail it). I will ship worldwide for estimated cost plus $5 (typically ~$15 to $18 total).

Last edited:
Re: Barbolight (U-04?) plus 18650 - Worldwide Shipping

Sensational price for a superb dive light. These are normally in the $200+ range. I'd be all over it if I didn't just receive - today, as a matter of fact - a T-09 from Barbolight.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe I should raise the price?? :ohgeez: Actually this is within $5 of what I paid for it - and would rather pass it on to someone who wants to use it. lovecpf

Note - the "Maybe I should raise the price" was meant as a joke. I appreciate AWTYD's positive comment - I believe it's him I've noticed buying Barbolights before & that was one of the reasons I picked this up when I saw it at a very reasonable price. I've just got too many "VERY VERY NICE" lights - so unfortunately while this one is "VERY NICE" it needs to go to someone who will appreciate it and use it more than I will.

Email sent to AWTYD to thank him for bumping thread originally - & letting folks know it's a good value (& a killer light!)

Last edited:

Maybe I should raise the price?? :ohgeez: Actually this is within $5 of what I paid for it - and would rather pass it on to someone who wants to use it. lovecpf

Sorry, I wasn't saying it was being given away, as much as I wanted to express what a great value this is, regardless of what you paid for it. :D I don't know if that's a U-04 or not, but it's close to it. I think the U-04 and the T-09 have the same teflon-penetrated green anodizing that is the same color head to tail. This may be the predecessor?? Regardless, it's a killer light and a must have for anyone who's been wanting a Barbolight! :hitit:

hockne

Newly Enlightened

so its water resistant? i'll take it.

hockne

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF Barbolight (U-04?) plus 18650 - Worldwide Shipping

payment sent