Got myself a backup (SF E1B)

xpawel18x

Newly Enlightened
I can't believe it. I bought another SureFire flashlight. It went something like this:
May 09 - E2DL
August 09 - LX2
October 09 - E1B

Help me?!?:broke:
DSC00220.jpg

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice!

I've been thinking about buying a Backup, but after opening my credit card bill today I think I'll wait a bit!! :ohgeez:

The list of charges included a rifle.... and a SureFire 6P.... and a G2... AND batteries and charger from 4-Sevens, AND the tent and sleeping bag I bought for camping.

The rifle and the G2 were bought on the same day too, double whammy!

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
PS:

*cough* BEAMSHOTS! *cough*

Nevermind the quality of the camera or settings or skills, just go outside and shoot a few pretty please?

:D

Short and Round

Newly Enlightened
I just bought me a E1B Backup in silver!! I love it!! Must have another in black so I can put a defender tailcap on it. Mabey a nice Holloween gift? What do you all think?

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened
+1 on the E1B with E2D tail cap, looks cool and keeps the switch from being depressed accidently, plus it can tail stand.

Next of course, you have to get the TLS Cree Q5 heads and 3.7v rechargeables! :D

Or maybe keep it to one addiction at a time.... Nice to know there are more lumen's to be had if you "need" them.

Fender

Newly Enlightened
Next of course, you have to get the TLS Cree Q5 heads and 3.7v rechargeables! :D

Uh oh. I had no idea about this head. I also have an E1B and E2DL that I like putting the defender tailcap on the E1B. Now I can get more power!! hahaha!!! :hitit:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh oh. I had no idea about this head. I also have an E1B and E2DL that I like putting the defender tailcap on the E1B. Now I can get more power!! hahaha!!! :hitit:

The TLS head is huge or way too long. IMHO I would advice on the Malkoff VME head and a M30. The VME head is super small and you will get a real 220~230 out the front.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

In fact the VME head will make your E1b shorter and the bezels doesnt add more thickness than the stock one eighter. I just put the VME head on my L1 and the VME head is the same thickness, but slightly shorter and 230 lumens OTF with my M30.:eek:

jw2n

Newly Enlightened
It's an addiction. I was using a M2 and then I thought "Well I guess I better try an A2". Boy, this is pretty good, I think I would like to try an U2. Oh, this is a little fat, maybe an E2, or Kroma, or ?. Hmmmm, I think a T1A sure would be nice. Turning into a flashlight crackhead.

xpawel18x

Newly Enlightened
It's an addiction. I was using a M2 and then I thought "Well I guess I better try an A2". Boy, this is pretty good, I think I would like to try an U2. Oh, this is a little fat, maybe an E2, or Kroma, or ?. Hmmmm, I think a T1A sure would be nice. Turning into a flashlight crackhead.

LOL at the flashlight crackhead. lovecpf