Sam's Choice 3D $3

Ken M

Newly Enlightened
Sam\'s Choice 3D $3

I found these at Wal-Mart in the closeout aisle. I thought I read some good things about these lights, but I'm having trouble finding where that was. Either way, they're not bad at all for three dollars.

Just thought I'd pass the word around...

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sam\'s Choice 3D $3

ooooohhh, I need to to to Wal-Mart.....again(just went yesterday to get a Brinkmann LX) and see if I can find some of these!!

Oh yeah, they are a GREAT!! I have a green one with a KRP103 and 4 C's loaded in it and it has an awesome(pretty smooth) and powerful white beam! The 4c's are not just good for the extra power, the flashlight now weighs less and having the 4c's in there "tightens" things up a bit and NO ratttles! Have fun!

You can pick some up for me if you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Preferably in black.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ditto that! The Sam's Choice 3-D are great lights - I bought 2 for about $2 each on clearance about 1 year ago. Big space in the head to fit a mod if you want, but by themselves they work really well for a cheap light.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

EXCELLENT LIGHTS!!!

I have two. Haven't seen any in ANY Walmart in a couple years. However they are the same except for color as Rayovac 3D lights at Lowes. But if you can get them for 3 bucks you can get nearly three for the price of one Rayovac!

I have never had any sort of failure other than bulbs.