Custom engraved flashlights?

ab1ht

Newly Enlightened
My wife and I will have been married 12 years coming this November 1. I'd like to get her a little something besides a card. Something fun.

I joked that since it was 12 years, I'd get her a dozen donuts. She thought that was amusing.

And since she is also amused by my new flashlight hobby, I thought it would be fun to get her a flashlight with something personal engraved. So...

Question: Does anyone know of a place that will do custom engraving of flashlights? It would be nice if I could get it by November 1.

LEDobsession

Enlightened
I have access to a Laser Engraver. My buddy has one and he used to be a part of High Tech Tattoos. Not sure if he still is part of them, but I know he still has the Laser. We did a couple of my lights yesterday.

LEDobsession

Enlightened
That is very COOL
I can see a high demand for laser engraving on CPF :D :thumbsup:

Those lasers are a lot of fun too! He started out doing basically iPods, laptops, and some jewelry, but flashlights are perfect as long as there is a flat spot on them. He doesn't have the capability of full round (such as on flashlights) with it, but anything flat is fair game! :devil:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
...I thought it would be fun to get her a flashlight...

Just quoting this line, so you can read it again before you go doing anything rash! :caution:

M'lady understands my love of this hobby, but doesn't want anything more than the free coincell light she carries on her keychain (possibly to spite me). :laughing:

Obviously (and thankfully) everyone is different, but "something fun" might better off be flowers, engraved wine glasses, a massage... at least in my case! :D

But if your wife would be into a flashlight, HANG ONTO HER! :twothumbs

:thumbsup: john

ab1ht

Newly Enlightened
Point well taken, John.

She uses a light frequently to get around the house and sometimes snags one of mine. So I thought it would be a useful gift that she could laugh about to her friends.