Just bought a Nitecore D10 R2

batmanacw

Enlightened
Just impulsed purchased a Nitecore D10 R2 that I found at a gun show locally. I turned the couple that owns Neetlights on to Fenix lights. Bought several Fenix lights from them since to help them make some money on them.

They just had to bring some other new lights to the show as well. In fact, it blew me away that they had some many great little lights. Not the wimpy, low output selection they had before. Now they were stocking Fenix, Nitecore, O lights, Eagletacs, and several other brands. Never seen anything like it at a gun show before. For a flashlight junkie it was nirvana.

I saw the Nitecore D10 and had to check it out. The knurling looked great and the finish was very nice. I played with the UI and liked it much better than the other Nitecore lights.

EX10_Q5.JPG

Now that I got it home and have had time to play with it.................I have to have a EX-10 R2. :D

This D10 is a hell of a nice light. I really love the ramp down/up UI. I haven't been this excited about a light since my RA clicky. The nitecore is not in the same league as the RA, but its a damn fine light. I am a Fenix junkie and I consider this light much nicer than the Fenix.

The tint of this light is much warmer than I expected. The light output is very respectable. Some might call it bright as hell. The beam quality matched with the nice warm tint makes for a very impressive little package.

I can't wait to order the EX-10. I ordered the pocket clip for the D10.

This is a picture of the growing single cell part of my collection.
DSCN0832.jpg

Left to right:
front:Fenix LD01
Maratac
Microstream
Muyshondt
Fenix P1D
Fenix P2D
Nitecore D10 R2
Fenix LD10
RA clicky custom 170 lm

If anyone has an questions about any of the lights shown, please feel free to ask. That is the point of starting a thread!:)

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
Great collection!

I actually prefer the D10 over the EX10 simply because of my hand size, but I agree on you assessment of the Nitecore flashlights. They are very good torches!

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice collection. I have been thinking of getting a D10 but i have a Jet I Pro v2.0 and an Akoray K106 already and i ED my EX10 as its smaller in my pocket (with an LD01 on my keyring) plus a Solarforce L2 with clip running a Lumens Factory HO-9 on 2xRCR123s in my bag so my lighting needs are quite well looked after though i am in a job that does NOT require lights sob sob.

batmanacw

Enlightened
I haven't even used up my first battery in my D10 and the EX 10 is on its way. Had to take advantage of the sale at 4sevens. Can't wait to get the damn thing!:grin2:

I know I shouldn't feel guilty. My bills are paid. My responsibilities are covered. This is definitely a want and not a need!:eek:

Latest posts