A Year with you guys

Spudman

Enlightened
I noticed I've been a member of this forum for one year today. What started with a trade on another forum for an arc SLS has blossomed into full blown flashaholism.

Now ALL my minimags have drop-ins, including opalecs, madmax, badboy, and inretechs. Arc aas? Infinity ultras? Surefires, surefires, surefires? Another arc LSs? Inovas? Gotta have 'em all. Do I need two flashlights in my desk at work. YOU BET I DO!

I've emailed most of the dealers on this site at least once and purchased from many of them. I came THIS close to engraving my cpf 2003 arc aa. My wife would KILL me if she knew how much some of these lights really cost.

Anyway, I knew you guys (and ladies, Sasha) would understand.
I feel much better now. Really, I'm fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Gary

alberto

Enlightened
Why do you only have two flashlights on your desk?

I just glanced over and I have seven. Maybe there's still a chance for you to escape before it becomes hopeless. You may not be in the advanced stages yet.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just realized my Anniversary was a few days ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I can't belive it has been a year! Happy Anniversary Spudman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Spudman

Enlightened
Alberto,
I started looking through desk drawers after your post and I found a keychain with an orange arc aa and a pelican (L1?) on it, along with a white photon clone that was just loose in there. I also have enough lithium 3 volt batteries to make me a meth lab suspect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif
Trust me, it's too late.

JT, thanks. I also should've mentioned I'm well supplied with nyogel (sp?) for all my lights, thanks to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Happy one year to you too.
Gary

TOB9595

Enlightened
In so many ways I have become richer from this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
YOU ALL KNOW THE WAY I HAVE BECOME POORER
$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom