Olight T25 and T25 Tactical differences?

geoffg

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone tell me the differences between these two ?

I haven't got a clue apart from the Tactical has fewer light levels??

Confused:shrug:

e_dogg

Newly Enlightened
I've been researching these lights and it appears that the UI is the biggest difference.

Someone with Olight experience can correct me if I'm wrong, but the T25 has 5 brightness levels activated by turning the head along with strobe/SOS modes activated by pressing the power button.

The T25-T (Tactical) version has 3 brightness levels and strobe/SOS modes all activated by turning the head.

You can select the two versions in the comparison list below to see the difference:

http://www.light-reviews.com/compare.html

Hope that helps!

geoffg

Newly Enlightened
Thanks e-dogg, Its suprising olight made 2 lights as similar as that tho but I can't be doing with the "twist to change levels " stuff.
You saved me from buying yet another I won't use.
Geoff

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
The T25-T seemed to be slightly more efficient than the regular T25 at least originally. The T25-T also has a forward clicky which I prefer. Compared to most XR-E lights the beam is perfect with no dark rings at all, or at least mine is.:grin2:

TBH though my 2 year old L2D (smooth reflector) throws just as well as my T25-T and although it is not "tacticool" it still has excellent runtime. I would pass on the regular T25 personally and go for an L2D if you can find one, unless you want a perfect beam pattern. I find the twist to change levels can get slightly annoying over time but all in all its still a good light.