Titanium LED Lights - Anymore I should get?

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
McGizmo
PhotonFanatic
Orb
Cool Fall
TranquillityBase
Mirage_Man
cmacclel (Mac)

:thumbsup: john

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
LF2XT Ti by Kuku.... see the marketplace
and the 4sevens Ti Quarks and Ti AAA coming soon...
just to add on to that list

although the ultimate Ti lights probably going to be the new Spy Triple by Data/Cool fall.
its $1000+ , but looks realllllllllly nice.

Crenshaw

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
JHanko does excellent work as well.
I've also got one of Sabrewolf's Chimeras. It's about as unique as you can get.

edited to add: While I currently only have the Al version, the Aeon by Muyshondt is a must have and available in Ti.

I've recently gotten caught up in a big Ti light binge myself. In the past several months I've acquired Ti lights from McGizmo (4 to be exact), Cool Fall, Modamag (had to upgrade from the Chrome ones I purchased last year), PhotonFanatic, MrBulk, Sabrewolf, JHanko, wvaltakis, JilLite, and Orb (actually still waiting on these, but they're paid for). So far I've been able to steer away from the name brand Ti lights (Olight, JetBeam, Quark, etc...) except for the AAA stuff and smaller.

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of above + Enrique's, Peak, Bitz, Morelite

and what else?

That's all I can think of at the moment. ;)

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
VersaTi ET10

2arbiv.jpg

:cool:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Kuku427, I believe you may be harrassing me. With all of the Ti lights that you have in the works and all of the teasing about those lights, it can be nothing but harrassment. I quiver with fear just thinking of what a LF2XTi, Ti D10, Ti EX10 and your 10180 creation are going to cost me over the next few months. You sir, are a bad man. :crackup:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kuku427, I believe you may be harrassing me. With all of the Ti lights that you have in the works and all of the teasing about those lights, it can be nothing but harrassment. I quiver with fear just thinking of what a LF2XTi, Ti D10, Ti EX10 and your 10180 creation are going to cost me over the next few months. You sir, are a bad man. :crackup:

Yeah, ku's bad !

I wonder when he's gonna open a thread for order, or pre-order. :D

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will there really be future production/availability on the Ti Quarks? Me wants one.

Well what i meant was that the AAAs are coming, I think it still uncertain, but unlikley, that there will ever be a another run of Ti quarks. However, i guess there are WAYS to obtain a Ti Quarks still.

Crenshaw

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Righto, need some recommendations :)

Your wallet will hate you, you just asked the very wrong question... :crazy:

Once you start looking for ti-lights, you're lost. Have a look at the Customs section and the B/S/T. Go to the Marketplace (Dealers).

I just ruined myself with some McGizmos (from 0 to 5 in a month...), I got Kuku's LF2XT (marvellous...) and will be in for his EX10.

If you also want ti-versions of "normal" flashlights : Olight M20 Warrior Titanium (still available, SST50), Jetbeam Raptor Ti.

Very nice and cheap : ThruNite TiKey

Have fun! :paypal:

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
Honestly, I never quite got that light. Nor do I quite like its looks /:

I mean it's nice and all how you can customize the Ra Clicky and all, but aesthetically I don't think it's all that pleasing.

The light's beauty is in the way it works.

The aesthetic design of a light is way down my list of criteria. Form follows function and I don't care how it looks if it's in my hand and putting out a nice looking beam.

Last edited:

KuKu427

Enlightened

Haahahah. You forgot the 40DD!

Latest posts