• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Lunasol 27 with 2X C-PAK

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: This is the one everyone wants and I am going to put it up for grabs. I have too many toys collecting dust and I need some business items more than some of my treasures right now. Lunasol 27 with a two cell C-Pak. This one runs on a 17670 battery and is in original condition! I am asking $750 shipped in continental USA. :shrug: Who wants it? Picture borrowed from Don's post but it is identical only stock!

17-LS27-2x123MC-E.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Uber Rare Lunasol 27 2X C-PAK

Troy, believe it or not I picked up a 3 speed Tranquility_base and replaced the light engine and it is absolutely perfect! I bought a half a dozen other trial models to play with too! I am just not a Lunasol fan or a PD-S fanatic. I really love the Sun Drop XP I got from you too. I like the flood beams better to illuminate dark basements with no hot spots. I had Dark Zero build me a new Mag to play with too. I priced this on the high side and will not be dissapointed if I have to keep it! :devil:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

She's a beaut, Karl! This is very tempting.........

I'd love to see that sweet TranquilityBase light

Troy, believe it or not I picked up a 3 speed Tranquility_base and replaced the light engine and it is absolutely perfect!
Can never go wrong with TB perfection. :thumbsup:

I am just not a Lunasol fan or a PD-S fanatic.
To each his own. It's OK to admit it. :D

I really love the Sun Drop XP I got from you too.
Thankfully I still have one. I love that light too! :twothumbs

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Troy, believe it or not I picked up a 3 speed Tranquility_base and replaced the light engine and it is absolutely perfect!

Only two makers of lights in my book that could be a better replacement & of course TB is one of them! :twothumbs

I am just not a Lunasol fan or a PD-S fanatic.

Same here, Lunasols are great lights, just not my flavor of coffee. I absolutely love the PD-S but I must admit my EDC PD-S wasn't getting used very much anymore until I swapped the Seoul out for a K2 TFFC. Now it's pretty damn hard to pry my "PD-K" away from me. I even sleep with it in my pocket! :p

Img_3967.jpg

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Uber Rare Lunasol 27 with 2X C-PAK

Hey Karl,
Very nice looking light you've got up for sale there. Has Dark Zero performed upgrades on this one?:D
Good luck with your sale.
[FONT=&quot]Jeff M[/FONT]

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

This baby is stock and just as Don the man himself designed it to be. Sometimes we must leave well enough alone and appreciate a work of art as it was intended to be! ( I did cheat a little and use 17670 cells with the two pak!) :D

hornady708

Enlightened

Karl, let me know if you want to sell just the Cx2 Pak, or maybe even the Cx2 Pak with your PD-S :popcorn: