• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD/TRADED: McGizmo Ti PD-S Mizer

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mecry:I hate to part with this but I never use the "GOOD STUFF" and I hope someone else will put this to use as Don intended. This is from the very last few offered after the wave ended and the bezel has been upgraded to a PEU featuring three green trits that match the one in the piston. The condition is just as received from Don and this has never been carried. I am asking $625 delivered in the continental USA. This picture is from Don's sales thread. My light is totally original as received with no polishing or modifications other than the bezel. The mizer version is extremely battery friendly with very little sacrafice in high beam. See Don's threads for technical information.

Ti-PD-S-5-2.jpg

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: Ti PD-S Mizer for sale

$625? Wow. :eek:oo:

Then again, I paid as much for the one I got in the July auction, and mine doesn't even have the fancy trit bezel. It's amazing how highly sought after the PD-S' still are -- and I can't remember the last time I even saw an XR19 for sale. Definitely a light that will continue to increase in value, or at the very least hold its value, long after many more waves of different lights have come and gone. It's kind of the Corvette Stingray of custom flashlights.

Here's a motivational pic for anyone on the fence about grabbing this PD-S:

CIMG3346a.jpg

His has a different bezel, but other than that it's the same.

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S Mizer with Peu bezel for sale

Heh. It works well with the new switch boot, and I just Dremel-polished it to a nice brilliant shine again.