Is it standard procedure for SureFire to...

Miracle

Enlightened
Is it standard procedure for SureFire to ask where I bought my SureFire LED torch lights from before sending me replacement parts ( for my faulty parts)?

:candle:

Unclemonkey

Newly Enlightened
+1 Don't worry about it. You'll get a replacement faster than you can say replacement. Huh? who's that at your door?...knock..knocklovecpf

Miracle

Enlightened
my worries are that if I buy my SureFires from ebay (overseas), will there be a problem when I wish to ask SureFire to send me replacement parts for my faulty parts?

R@ndom

Enlightened
Don't worry, a Surefire is still a Surefire. There's not many fakes and nones of them are very good.

Miracle

Enlightened
It might be a little bit different here in Singapore.

I once contacted SureFire regarding replacement parts and they told me they do not deal directly with those who are located in Singapore - instead they asked me to return the product to our local distributor (Sheares) and ask them to settle the replacement issues.

Now the obvious question is whether or not Sheares will entertain you if you don't have a local purchase receipt. You can always call them and ask.

If of course you purchase your product from overseas to start off with, you could let SureFire know about that and see how they handle it. I do not have experience with such scenarios however.

thanks for the info

:huh: