• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Solarforce Stainless Steel se & Nailbender ir drop in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
For next 24 hours only take 10 off all prices, i got to sell there quick if possible so take advantage! All prices in £ include UK shipping and in $ include shipping wordwide. I am in the UK but happy to ship worldwide.

1. SOLD Xtar Howitzer:
Brand new. Received this morning, all in A1 working order!
Includes custom aluminium case just for the pre-order I think, 2 d lion cells and charger. Very impressed with the quality of my light, looks like i got lucky though!?!
So, the price is £150 (+£13 postage) shipped next day within the UK, or £145 (+£13 postage) without the case. That's exactly what I paid to Xtar + the cost of shipping by Royal Mail SD tracked and insured. SOLD

2. SOLD ArcMania X6 Ostar - Need I say more?!
£240 or $415, and its including charger and battery SOLD

3. SOLD Wee AG (Sterling Silver) - £240 or $375 SOLD

4. SOLD McGizmo EN Mule brand new (no le) - £65 or $100 - SOLD

5. Stainless Steel Solarforce L2/L2M special edition - the one with the finned head and boxed. £50 or $85. Great host for the drop in below!

6. Nailbender D26 Golden Dragon IR drop-in (for use with night vision goggles) - £29 or $45.

ALL LIGHTS ARE AS NEW CONDITION, OR COMPLETELY NEW.

Last edited:

Natbyte

Newly Enlightened
Re: REDUCED Wee Ag / ArcMania X6 / XTAR D30 Howitzer / McGizmo Mule / Nailbender / St

Hi,

Any trits in the Wee AG?

Cheers

Nathan

ptolemy

Enlightened
Re: REDUCED Wee Ag / ArcMania X6 / XTAR D30 Howitzer / McGizmo Mule / Nailbender / St

would you also take pics of your xtar beam.

many reporter issues with the led's being different color.

so, when you shine it to the ceiling, is it an uniform color beam or?

also, there are other issues i suppose on the inside, so i'll wait for you to take it apart before anything else:)

Hammer Train

Banned

would you also take pics of your xtar beam.

many reporter issues with the led's being different color.

so, when you shine it to the ceiling, is it an uniform color beam or?

also, there are other issues i suppose on the inside, so i'll wait for you to take it apart before anything else:)

Xtar is up for sale again as the one I have is A-OK. - and you are right about the xtar problems. HOWEVER I seem to have done OK the emmiters are uniform, central, and undamaged. The internals are fine too and anodising is solid. these are REALLY nice VERY bright lights quality control issues apart.
Pics of the light and more info is in this thread:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=198506
I have decided to restrict the sale to UK only as the shipping is over $50 which would make the total in USD$300 for me to get back what I paid and I'm not sure it would sell at this price?!
So, the price is £150 (+£13 postage) shipped next day within the UK, or £145 (+£13 postage) without the case. That's exactly what I paid to Xtar + the cost of shipping by Royal Mail SD tracked and insured.

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned

Take 10 percent off all prices for the next 24 hours,

tinker gnome

Newly Enlightened
Re: 24hr 10% off. Wee Ag / XTAR D30 Howitzer / Nailbender ir drop in

Hi Hammer Train,

:takeit: #3 the Wee Ag.

I'll be around here again around 11 PM CEST due to working the late shift :sleepy:

Best regards,

Wolfgang

tsmith35

Newly Enlightened
The Solarforce L2m stainless is totally gorgeous. I got one based on looks alone (and since I'm happy with the HAIII L2 that I own). It is rock solid heavy compared to aluminum. It's a great display light, but it works great with RCR123 (no extension tube) and 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.