What do you use in your LF2XT?

What kind of battery do you use in your LF2XT?

• Total voters

HighLumens

Enlightened
This poll is to see how many people actually use li-ions in their LF2XT.
I voted for Eneloops.

@ Moderators: if this is an unwanted thread because there are already many threads on the LF2XT I apoligize. Please delete/close it.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is one of the few lights with a built in protection circuit so that 10440's can be used without problems. Additionally, their use is approved by the manufacturer.

For me it's li-ion's all the way. :grin2:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use L92 in all my AAA lights, as I don't use them much and normally on lower levels. I shouldn't need to replace the cells often.

I may switch one day to LSD though, the LF2XT was my second AAA light, I already have 3 of them now and there are at least 4 more to come...

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a whole bunch of Eneloops so I use them because I have them. Because it is in an EDC rotation and I don't typically use my EDC frequently during the day I'd ideally like to use lithium primaries but for now I'll use LDS cells.

KuKu427

Enlightened
I have 4 10440's that I use in rotation with my 2XT. I have to swap out and recharge the cell about once every 3~4 days.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LF2XT I bought was actually for my wife. I don't want her to have to worry about feeding it, so I just gave her a pack of L92s. I think she's still on her first battery...:ohgeez:

--flatline

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
10440's here. I like the increased output on Max when needed. I often EDC it on it's own so it's nice knowing I have that extra bit of brightness if needed. It also seems to last a loong time when using it on 30-50% output. That's my usual default CUI user setting.

juplin

Enlightened
Something that can be fed :D
Batteries_S-1.jpg

bernards

Newly Enlightened
Don't look to me to test them. They won't ship outside of the US.

The last time I inquired about their e-ciggie. They were quite accommodating about shipping. Maybe you should contact them.

P.S. Why do you need a protected cell for the LF2XT? It's already built-in.