• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: Miles Davis "BiG" Nautilus for Ti Ra Clicky

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I may regret doing this but I can't afford a Ti Ra Clicky otherwise so this is one way of going about it hopefully.

Looking to trade this for your Ti Ra Clicky. Would prefer a non S/N bezel but willing to consider anything.

TRADED

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Re: WTT: Miles Davis "BiG" Nautilus + $75 for Ti Ra Clicky

+1- Don't Do it.......your custom mod should stay yours!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was able to check out the "Miles Davis" first hand and its ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!:drool::faint:

If anything that should be a straight up trade!!:naughty:

+2 to keeping that sucker!:poke::grin2:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok Bruce! :takeit:You have a deal!
P1010120.jpg
P1010121.jpg

P1010173.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang it Bruce...You know I wanted that Nautilus from our chat on USN. I was so excited about finally getting a Ti Ra Clicky too. I traded my McGizmo Ti PD-S with the trit bezel for it and it should be here in the mail today. I will send it your way as soon as it gets here. If I ever part with the Nautilus you have the first option and you know we already have a good history of working together! Thanks my friend and I have no intention of using your creation other than showing it off! See Ya! :thumbsup:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kinda funny... I guess I bought the UV RAW from you so I can have a flashlight party for two old friends to have a reunion. Add the JHanko to the mix and we be GLOWIN! :wave:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Great trade! Two great flashlights passing in the night.

Like DeFab, I've had a chance to see the Miles Davis in person, and it's truly a thing of art. But of course, I also love my RaClicky - it's one of the few lights I would always trust to work - so I can definitely see the appeal of having one in Ti. Looks like everybody got a good deal here. =)

And I can't think of two better owners.

Enjoy!

- FITP

I'm sure Karl would understand if you needed some time to think this over. That Nautilus (which I, too, have seen firsthand) is a light that simply belongs with you. Kinda like me and my brass Cubs. :crazy: This flashaholism stuff makes us do nutty things, but the other flashaholics get it.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wave: Hey Troy...This one will always be Bruce's light! I am just going to baby sit it for a while till he needs it back! I understand the disease all too well!

:wave: Hey Troy...This one will always be Bruce's light! I am just going to baby sit it for a while till he needs it back! I understand the disease all too well!

Bruce, that's right, you're one of "us," the seriously afflicted. :laughing: Well, just be sure and cut him some slack if he just can't quite get that gem into the USPS box. :thumbsup: lovecpf

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dad...you forgot the Gold bird set too! :crackup:The only light that ever leaves my desk is a NiteCore SR3 or occasionally your Sun Drop XP. I just did not care for the Lunasol 27 because I like a floody beam. I just grabbed another Mule for a beater too. I promise to be a good foster parent for "Miles Davis" :cool:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great stuff all the way around, and I feel somewhat torn what to do here since there seems to be +'s and -'s either way I go. I appreciate the opinions and feedback of all those who contributed thus far. Bottom line...it is my trade proposition and I intend to follow through with it. Karl is a welcome addition to the CPF community and it would seem his flashaholic disease is further developed than mine. We've gotta find him a cure quick :nana:.