Fun things to do with your favorite light other than using in the dark

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Anyone else use their favorite light for something it may be.....unintended for? I know a certain instant win game on a certain product (one of those 1 in 10 win games) that me and my legend lx gives me a more than 1 in 10 chance of winning if you know what I mean
smile.gif

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Not good for your eyesight but safer than drugs....instead of acid or mushrooms.....my Arc LS is quite capable of producing cool multi-colored spots before my eyes.
smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Freeze it and enjoy the effects of it's difused light, assuming it stays on
shocked.gif

AlphalphaPB

Newly Enlightened
Ah, when you've smoked a certain substance, which rhymes with "Donna", flashing bright lights suddenly become very amusing.

I've spent quite a bit of time just sitting in a chair, with my 6P in one hand, and my E2e in the other, just flashing them on, off, on, off, on...
smile.gif

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Well, when you consume about a headsworth of skunk, then turn off all the lights, the Ravn' Party Lite becomes very entertaining, to say the least. I've spent countless rainy evenings amusing my self in this fashion. My take on it is, I ain't harming no one, (maybe just my brain) but what the hey, makes those dreary nights more fun, with no hangover the next day.

e-

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i didn't realize we had some "smokers" here, but then again why not?
wink.gif
icon14.gif

mikep

Enlightened
Well speaking of smoking, Craig lit a cigarette (tobacco that is) with a legend LX.

Saaby

Flashaholic
"LE, SLS, M3, E2, E2e, E1e, LI, BB, 2L, P3..."

What's scary is I can identify all these lights from these crude acronyms
rolleyes.gif

Arc AAA LE, Arc LS second, Surefire...

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I like to light up signs, roadside trees, even nearby earth on trips. Other drivers sometimes just don't seem to understand. Hmph!

On this last trip I used a Magcharger for some fun... that puppy is bright!

beam_me_up

Enlightened
yeah coke has a game right now just shine a keychain led light on the side where the air is kinda upward and u can read through the cap becomes transparant.......I've tried it on others like mello yello but it doesn't seem to work......just coke.........let me know if you find anymore...

-Matt

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
PuffPuff.....pass
winkie.jpg
i take my G3 mini auto airsoft gun and put my E1E under it and make trasers with it.The balls are yellow so they glow as they go down range(towards my brother,friends and any one who is in range) this is alot of fun. PuffPuff...pass
icon14.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have an Arc LS (with 123 tube) in your pocket when you know you'll be at a restaurant with those clear red or white plastic drinking glasses. Then when no one is paying attention, bring out the light, place it under the cup, turn it on, and then (as if nothing is out of the ordinary), take a drink and see what the others at the table do. With the 123 tube, it should be small enough to have in your hand while you graps the cup at the bottom with your thumb and index finger.

grin.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best fast food drink trick has nothing to do with flashlights. You need a place that has opaque drinking straws. When someone gets up you use the catchup squirt bottle to fill the straw with catchup.

Then when they return and take a sip, only to get a mouth full of tomato sauce, they will be very surprised;)

Kind of evil, only performed that trick once about 20 years ago!

Light-Headed

Enlightened
James,

That is one of the most immature things I've heard in a while. I'm going to try try it the next chance I get.
grin.gif
Too funny.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try it with mustard, Just make sure you can run faster than your victim
grin.gif