2X18650 MC-E ramping light?

Quacker

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a 2x18650 MC-E or P7 flashlight that uses ramping circuitry like in the Nitecore Ex or liteflux. Is there such a light out there?

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
nope. never heard of one. (custom builders and modders might have one.)

hmm mcgizmo.. nope. havent heard him doing 2 18650 light either.. (i think he designed the nitecore pd system)

also the mce and p7 are still rather new stuff in lights..

just a rampin 18650 is something i dont know that exists.. its something we cpfers have begged for nitecore to make.

hmm jetbeam pro3 m?? ..how does it allow you to pick the other slot? read something about its ramping.. but skipped as i had similar lights already and didnt want to get too addicted to it so i had to buy one too. hahahah.. hmm how about other jetbeams.. havent looked at them what they offer.. (the rrt etc)

but two 18650 is even rarer. nope dont think there is one. someone wiser might answer.. i just hate posts that go unanswered. :)

eddyg

Newly Enlightened
It just so happens that this thread got bumped up in the Dealer's Corner on CPFMP. I don't know anything other than what's in the thread, but it does seem to be a 2x18650, two-button, ramping light available in either MC-E or P7.