I'm confuses TOO many lights!!!!!

Turbo6

Newly Enlightened
I\'m confuses TOO many lights!!!!!

All I have to say is this site is LOADED with lots and lots of info!!

By reading on the pasts posts I noticed i'm getting more and more confused!!!

I have many light (may be too much to listand probally not as much as you guys!) but never had a Surefire. After I bought my G2 to try out i'm really impressed with these lights. Most of my lights are LED's....Now I posted something with the E20 that i'm not happy with, but will exchange it with another light probally a 6P, C2 or a C3. But reading on the past posts I heard that Surefire is comming out with a 5watt LED conversion lamp...If I decided on which light to get will the 5watt LED be available of what ever light I chooses...

Also I want to thank everyone who "quickly" posted a response to my threads. This site has an awsome feedback and quick responces for many of use "newbies" looking for a light....I'm getting addicted to LED lights and incandescents. Me flashaholic??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Thanks again

B@rt

Flashaholic
Re: I\'m confuses TOO many lights!!!!!

Turbo6, check your wallet first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif , than this thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

L4.jpg

*Edit*
fc4e3604.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Fixed the link... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bart, why did you link the nasty thread about Goncz? Was that a mistake?

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Lurker said:
Bart, why did you link the nasty thread about Goncz? Was that a mistake?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Turbo6.

I hope you'll be patient with yourself. The confusion will either diminish or you'll get used to it and actually be comfortable with confusion. A lot of us are in the latter category. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope you enjoy the fun here. This is the place to ask questions and discuss discoveries. Good luck.

Paul

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Confusion? Maybe you are attempting to assimilate too much information from CPF, too quickly. I read topics, and usually file the data in my mind, and don't 'worry' (lack of a better word) about it. My subconscious mind does all the sorting work.

Data retrieval, is a whole different story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Turbo6

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested in this L4. How muchy?

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Turbo6 said:
I'm interested in this L4. How muchy?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's selling now for about $130 or so.

Turbo6

Newly Enlightened

Where do you get it from and what is the part number? Also got any info on the light? I spoke to the distrubutor here for Surefire and did not hear of a L4?

Thanks

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Turbo6 said:
Where do you get it from and what is the part number? Also got any info on the light? I spoke to the distrubutor here for Surefire and did not hear of a L4?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the Dealer's Corner. Tactical Warhouse and Bulldog Enterprises are both selling the L4. The L4 is a 2-123A 5 watt LS, with the Z57 clickie from Surefire. There are also a few threads about the L4 in the LED section. Good luck!

Turbo6

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the info. I'm really interested in the SF L4 now. I know the light LED's and incadecents are different on the light beam itself but if you were to compare a 5 watt Luxen L4 vs a 60 lumens or 120 lumens Surefire.

My friend has one of Charlie's (Mr. Bulk) 5 watt Luxen mod on the Maglite. My 120 lumen SF comes pretty close. I know its two different lights but i'm comparing the two in distance of 25 yards....

Thanks!

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened

Saaaaaay, that IS odd! I'm Confuses TOO!

Confuses say: Man who walk sideways through airport turnstile is going to Bangkok. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif