• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "Help a brotha out" sale

camaro09

Enlightened
I have never been this sad in my life... Well maybe once or twice. I have gotten an almost PERFECT setup, for me, with lights that im in love with. Now they have got to be sold. I think im gonna be :sick:. Something beyond my control has come up in my life that I need more money for than I possibly have. I will be selling most of the lights I am madly inlove with at VERY LOW prices to move them ASAP. I dont plan on dropping any prices as they will be WELL under value. Let the tears begin. Hopefully later when this is all over I can start building my favorites back up, now that I have them all figured out.

FS:

1. **SOLD** A Rare Malkoff Quad Mag dropin, that is not made anymore. In a 4D Black mag host with 4 like new 10000mah LSD Accupower batteries, and a Tenergy T-2299 Universal Smart Battery Charger. The dropin Is in new shape and has only 3-4 charges through it. The batteries are the same with only a few charge cycles through them. The charger comes with a wall plugin and a car adaptor plugin. Price for the whole package is $215.

2. **SOLD** An original Malkoff MC-E M60w dropin with a NEW Surefire 6P host. The Dropin is the original brass with etched writing instead of printed and is in perfect shape with only one set of batteries through. Price for both dropin and 6P host is $125.

3. **SPF** An excelent shape black Muyshondt Aeon. Other than having two small "dings" on the end of the bezel from falling on the floor, light is in perfect shape and tint is amazing. Will include 8 new duracell CR2 batteries. Light comes with stock black tube from factory. $90

4. **SOLD** A New Fivemega 3P body with SF 6P head and Z41 tailcap. Host is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches. All this needs is a Malkoff or Nailbender dropin for a killer small light!! $65

5. A new Ultrafire two dock Li-ion charger. $9

-All prices include shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. No international shipping.
-Forms of payment include PayPal and USPS Money Orders only please
- First "Ill take it" gets it.

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Please make this painless" sale

Ill take the Ultrafire Li-on charger if, youre willing to sell it international with me paying extra cost,and its the WF-139

Also, if you need someone to help you host the pictures, i would be more than happy to. shoot me an email crenshaw.yeo(at)gmail.com

edit: pictures on camaro09's behalf

4. A New Fivemega 3P body with SF 6P head and Z41 tailcap. Host is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches. All this needs is a Malkoff or Nailbender dropin for a killer small light!! $65

IMG_0172.jpg

2. An original Malkoff MC-E M60w dropin with a NEW Surefire 6P host. The Dropin is the original brass with etched writing instead of printed and is in perfect shape with only one set of batteries through. Price for both dropin and 6P host is $125.

IMG_0171.jpg

1. A Rare Malkoff Quad Mag dropin, that is not made anymore. In a 4D Black mag host with 4 like new 10000mah LSD Accupower batteries, and a Tenergy T-2299 Universal Smart Battery Charger. The dropin Is in new shape and has only 3-4 charges through it. The batteries are the same with only a few charge cycles through them. The charger comes with a wall plugin and a car adaptor plugin. Price for the whole package is $215.
IMG_0173.jpg

3. An excelent shape black Muyshondt Aeon. Other than having two small "dings" on the end of the bezel from falling on the floor, light is in perfect shape and tint is amazing. Will include 8 new duracell CR2 batteries. Light comes with stock black tube from factory. $100
IMG_0174.jpg

Crenshaw

Last edited:

camaro09

Enlightened

Thanks a bunch. Im at work now but will try to send some pics in a bit.

The charger says ultrafire wf-138 switching charger. It is only for use with RCR123 3.v and 3.7v. It is the one available at lighthound for 12.99. It's a double port charger that is silver color.

Ultrafire 3.6 volt or 3 volt RCR123 Lithium Battery Charger
Item Id:*UFCHGRCR123

Price
Retail Price: *$19.00
Your Savings:* $6.01
Your Price: * $12.99
*Description
Ultrafire charger for 3 volt or 3.6 volt lithium RCR123 protected or unprotected lithium batteries only. Works on all brands.

Perfect charger for rechargeable lithium cells, automatically charges them to the level required, will no over-charge cells, will not charge over-discharged cells.

NOTE: You must set the voltage switch before you put the batteries in the charger.

International worldwide power input 100 - 240V
Automatically adjusts power input
US-style flat pin plug
Premium quality and extremely durable
Microprocessor-controlled auto-cut-off charging
Low battery temperature rise
Will not charge over discharged batteries

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

You having a big sale too? I wish you the best of luck.

Some people are going to get some very good deals here.

camaro09

Enlightened

Thanks Sgt. Ya its a sale... Not one Id really like to be having though. But hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right?

Good luck getting wood..... wait a minute, that almost could be naughty. :nana:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
pictures posted.

So ill take the Charger, + shipping charges if you're okay with going international. let me know...
:eek:

manoloco

Enlightened
thats because camera phones dont have macros, but they seem fine.

Good luck with your sale and i hope you recover from whatever is making you sell your favorites.

camaro09

Enlightened
All else is sold. I only have the Muyshondt Aeon, and the ultrafire charger left.
Make an offer on them. Again, most I'll say is no.

3. An excelent shape black Muyshondt Aeon. Other than having two small "dings" on the end of the bezel from falling on the floor, light is in perfect shape and tint is amazing. Will include 8 new duracell CR2 batteries. Light comes with stock black tube from factory. $90

5. A new Ultrafire two dock Li-ion charger. $9

camaro09

Enlightened
Thanks Robert, Aeon is sold.

** all items sold in this sales thread will mail out today.**
thanks all for purchases!!

All that's left is the ultrafire 2 RCR123 Li-ion charger.