Pictures of the Z57

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a few pictures of the new Z57 clickie tail cap for Surefire E series lights.
In the first pic the Z57 is on the right and in the second it is on the left.
{B22C5D28-7192-4D3C-9EE1-519EB2CF0473}lg.jpg

{3F2D15E6-BE36-4DD0-9055-B531481CBDCB}lg.jpg

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes you can still use the momentary feature with out clicking it. It is very nice and only a tiny bit bigger, it's not even noticeable without them being side by side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kill-O-Zap

Enlightened
Thanks for the pics! Oh, yea, I'm so ready for this. Now, I'm holding my breath awaiting a price announcement... The old LOTC's were certainly not cheap, and I could see the clickies costing even more. Nonetheless, this will be a must-have.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Kill-O-Zap said:
The old LOTC's were certainly not cheap, and I could see the clickies costing even more. Nonetheless, this will be a must-have.

[/ QUOTE ]

The words of a true falshaholic. If it's a must have, we must have it no matter the price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

-Mike

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
nice!

did we ever reach a conclusion as to weather or not sf will release products in black ha3?

i'd be extremely interested in one if it were black ha3...

Darell

Flashaholic
The momentary position of this switch is where it really shines, actually. The momentary "travel" portion of the switch is quite long and smooth. This is how the light will most often be used, I'm sure. The thing gets hot in a hurry when left on.

This thing is only as much longer than the LOTC as the LOTC was longer than the non-LOTC. Provided that makes sense to anybody...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
there's a lot of travel to fully click on?

that's too bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i plan on using these in a custom light with a shroud (so it can stand on end), and my super-thumb doesn't bend very well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif