• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Arc Mania X6 final price drop =P

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Light is sold. Thanks everyone for looking =)

For sale or trade, ArcMania X6.

1. (for sale) I'm the 2nd owner, but it's in minty fresh condition, only brought out to test. Same treatment from 1st owner, only brought out to test. Includes everything in the original package: light, charger, 1 battery.
$420 $400 $390 Final price drop to $380 shipped anywhere by registered mail (I paid $426 once shipping was included), upgraded shipping options (FedEx/DHL/EMS) available by negotiation/request.

Light and all accessories are in perfect condition, as received from ivancheck in this sales thread. Beautiful light with a very unique and piercing beam that cuts through the night like a hot knife through butter. Unfortunately, it is not what I need right now, as it is too big to fit in my pocket. I'm basically looking for a much brighter replacement to my aspheric Cree P7 mag, so it must be either the same size or smaller. (yes, i can fit that mag in my pocket)

2. (for trade) So, I am also open to trades. Looking primarily for a sub-1D mag (as the other light in the picture) with one of the newer brighter LEDs, either an osram ostar, or one of the newer SST-50 or 90s. As mentioned, I intend to turn this into an aspheric, and so the head should be compatible with taking an aspheric and a Nanomizer M.G.A.C. SS bezel. Difference to be topped up by either party with cash.

Fineprint & disclaimers. Price includes shipping anywhere in the world by registered mail. Paypal preferred. I will eat any Paypal fees. Alternative shipping methods may be requested/negotiated and will be charged at cost. Should it be one with insurance, you may tell me how much to state/insure the package for (and pay accordingly), but I will not be responsible for loss or damage in the mail outside what is insured. I will not be liable for customs or other duties incurred. First "I'll take it" takes precedence. Feel free to post your questions here or ask them by PM.

Last edited: