Whatcha carryin on Halloween night?

chaoss

Enlightened
What light (s) are you going to be using to usher around the kiddies or yourself with?
Seems like something with both decent throw and some flood would be the ticket.

I'll be home passing out goodies but i will still find a reason or two to fire up my Novatac :eek:.

Larbo

Enlightened
Between me and the two oldest almost my whole collection plus spare cells.:thumbsup:

gsxrac

Enlightened
Well I will have my Ti Quark 123*2, Quark TURBO, XTAR Howitzer D30, Surefire LX2, Surefire 6PL with M30, Malkoff MD2 with M60LL, and I think thats all that I can carry without bringing a small wagon. Although the small wagon would be great for the D30!

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I've got to work my single-mode E2DL. If not I'm going to a Halloween party with my 6P w/ LED drop-in.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
ITP-A3-EOS on a Surefire neck lanyard.
Zebralight H501 in my belt pack.
Eagletac P100C2 + 17670 backup cells.

Each of these represent my smallest and brightest in each form factor... 1AAA, 1AA and 17670

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the 1st year I'll have kids! My wife and I became Foster parents and will have a 1 and 2 year old to take out. I can't wait!!! They will be dressed as a giraff and elephant. I will be dressed in safari clothes.

Oh, back on topic. I'll have a Mako on a neck lanyard for general duties. M3 strapped to my hip just in case. My wife will be pack'n either an Ion or Arc AAA on a neck lanyard. A Glotube and Tikka+ will adorn the strollers.

kelmo

ypsifly

Enlightened
No kids but I closed on my first house yesterday and I met one of my neighbors today and she said about 250 kids came to her door for treats last year. So we are going to pass out lots of treats and one of the jack o lanterns will have a PD20 set to strobe instead of a candle.

Hey....I found a practical use for strobe function!:crackup:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
No kids but I closed on my first house yesterday and I met one of my neighbors today and she said about 250 kids came to her door for treats last year. So we are going to pass out lots of treats and one of the jack o lanterns will have a PD20 set to strobe instead of a candle.

i'd suggest making sure that the jack o lantern with the PD20 is safely in the house in front of a window so that people can see it but not touch it else you might be missing a PD20.

EDIT: congratulations on your first home too!

R@ndom

Enlightened

disco-o-lantern

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it gets here, my Ti Quark with a 14500.

That said, I'm still deciding if I should just sit in the bushes in the dark...

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Last year I packed the Rebel 4-mode EOS headlamp. I had to drive around the 3 year old nephew so given all the hands were used driving the car and watching the kid plus carrying his candy and at times him :grin2: a flashlight was a no go. This year will do the same. I guess the iTP 3-MODE 1xAAA or T15 with T10 body might come along as often EDC one of them.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Given People my age will probably hitting clubs/bars , other social areas,

It will have to be my minimum edc...that probably means Lf2X, perhaps Quark....

Crenshaw

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
I actually have the night off (first actual break in weeks :twothumbs), so I guess I'll be going to a party with my girl. I still think we'll go trick-or-treating for at least an hour for nostalgia's sake, so I'll probably be packing my Malkoff MD4 Wildcat for that duty. I'll switch over to the neutral quark (or Elektrolumens EDC MCE if it comes) for the partay. Have a great Halloween guys! Don't eat any candy from strangers until your parents inspect it LOL!